Thread: Death penalty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Death penalty

The death penalty, when your punishment is death. The fear of dying (called necrophobia) is very high. In Britain, the death penalty was banned, but not if you commit treason (When you defy/go against your country). However, in certain states of America, the death penalty is still active.

My views: Bring the death penalty back to Britain, and for it to be legal for every state of America. You have nothing to fear if you have not commuted any crime. And anyway, it is very rare for the wrong people to be executed.

Do you agree/disagree with this? What are your views on it.

P.S Some people in Britain are trying to bring back the death penalty.

the fear of dying is high

the fear of the death penalty probably isnt as much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably having the death penalty is better, since then the prisons don't get overcrowded, and the countries don't have to pay for all the prisoners.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastelesshat View Post
    the fear of dying is high

the fear of the death penalty probably isnt as much
    It's to deter people away from doing crimes, like arson and murder. Just going to prison is not much of a big deal of a thought. Death, however, scares pretty much everyone, and that becomes a detente, as it is like pulling q gun to your head. Prison is heaven to some people, and anyway. The thought of a guy enjoying himself after burning down your house... Well you know what will happen then on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Death is but a slap on the wrist these days. A lethal injection? Really? What kind of execution is that? I say we bring back impalements, beheadings, and hangings. It was said that Vlad the Impaler could place a cup made of solid gold in the center of a town square, and no one would take it, cuz they knew what would happen if they were caught.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofSerpents View Post
    Death is but a slap on the wrist these days. A lethal injection? Really? What kind of execution is that? I say we bring back impalements, beheadings, and hangings. It was said that Vlad the Impaler could place a cup made of solid gold in the center of a town square, and no one would take it, cuz they knew what would happen if they were caught.
    Well, the problem today is with all these people saying "HUMAN RIGHTS, NO CREUL THINGS, etc etc etc". And anyway, lethal injections fall under human rights, and some people think its barbaric to behead , hang and impale. But, I somewhat agree with what your trying to say, but people will just protest about it, mainly criminals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The death penalty is something I am against. In my opinion, every life is precious. There are some sick people out there, people with evil hearts who find joy in murdering other human beings. Think about the people they may have killed, what right does John Doe have to take someones life? Now think about putting him on death row and killing him for his crimes. What right do we have to take his life? Who gave us human beings the option to take another life? Only destiny can decide who lives and dies, we as human beings have no right to make such decisions. Its something we can not take back. Life in prison is a much worse punishment for taking a life. I'm gonna quote one of the most inspiration quotes I have ever heard.

Every single human being that has ever lived was an entirely unique creation, never ever to be repeated again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    The death penalty is something I am against. In my opinion, every life is precious. There are some sick people out there, people with evil hearts who find joy in murdering other human beings. Think about the people they may have killed, what right does John Doe have to take someones life? Now think about putting him on death row and killing him for his crimes. What right do we have to take his life? Who gave us human beings the option to take another life? Only destiny can decide who lives and dies, we as human beings have no right to make such decisions. Its something we can not take back. Life in prison is a much worse punishment for taking a life. I'm gonna quote one of the most inspiration quotes I have ever heard.
    I find this interesting coming from you (no offense). You seem to me like the kind of person who has no morals :P

I agree with what you say. Catholic belief says that all lives are precious, despite their actions or circumstances. Human beings weren't put on the planet to judge each other, that's God's job.

And I'm sorry if anyone here can't take a religious slant of this. I have to bring it in.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can understand why you think I have no morals lol I am kinda on the crazy side (least that is how others see me) but this is coming from a person whose faced death their entire life. I know how precious life is. I fight for mine every single day. Maybe if I wasn't born with the disease I have, I would feel different but I was and this is what I believe. As for your religion beliefs, I have no problem with them whatsoever. I have no problem with religion at all, only the people who try to shove it other peoples throats and tell me I'm going to hell cause I ********** or stuff like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree completely!!! Now its parole, or a life sentence. I wish that if someone murdered someone, and he was found guilty, he should be killed the way he killed the victim!!! But that's never gonna happen...
    Official Pokemaster :)