Thread: back in business!

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

back in business!

well... it's fair to say it's been a while but shadeXproductions is back in business, There's a few things to sort out like re-linking the TU Journeys comic index and getting all the correct graphics back for the series but thankfully whoever took over this place didn't erase them so thanks to whoever you are for being such a legend, you've saved me hours of trawling the internet looking for my graphics. TU Journeys will be resumed in due time keeping it's name and possibly introducing some of PS's members to get views, we will see. anyhow it's good to be back and keep a look out for any new releases right here in the shadeXproductions forum.

-shade
    --

Credits to HK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    well... it's fair to say it's been a while but shadeXproductions is back in business, There's a few things to sort out like re-linking the TU Journeys comic index and getting all the correct graphics back for the series but thankfully whoever took over this place didn't erase them so thanks to whoever you are for being such a legend, you've saved me hours of trawling the internet looking for my graphics. TU Journeys will be resumed in due time keeping it's name and possibly introducing some of PS's members to get views, we will see. anyhow it's good to be back and keep a look out for any new releases right here in the shadeXproductions forum.

-shade
    O Wow that's good to here I can't wait for the new comics lol I bet it''l get this place more active

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah hopefully, i'm using a laptop atm though so the best i can do is splices, tutorials and general posts to be active this thing couldn't hold all the files needed for the comics haha. going to need some help with the new color scheme though, any ideas?