Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event .pkm Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Event .pkm Files

Hi there,

Since the 5th Gen GTS is not currently functioning, is there a way to access the .pkm files for the event pokemon? I have no problem using the GTS I have setup on my home computer to send pokemon to my game, the problem is getting the .pkm files for the 5th gen events. I don't have a way to access my .sav file so the .pgf files don't help. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Specifically the events I am looking for are:

V-create Victini
    World11 Scrafty
    Mystery Egg Axew

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you have an Action Replay or Game Shark you could use that to put the code into your game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have either. That being said, I can take an event pokemon I currently have, send it as a .pkm file to my home GTS and then send it back to my game (giving me a copy of the event pokemon). Of course that doesn't help me for event pokemon I don't already have.

I figured that since this site is sending event pokemon through their GTS, they have to have them as .pkm files somewhere. For example, if I choose the V-create Victini and click "send to GTS", there must be a .pkm file for that event pokemon that would be sent to my DS through the GTS. I'm just confused as to why only the .pgf files are available to download.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Use this site:
    http://www.pokegts.us/upload_file.php
    Works for me, just upload the pkm file and enter the dns, and you're all set!

EDIT: You still need the pkm files for it, but some googleing might help you find it, no action replay needed.
    Last edited by Psygirl; 03-10-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have no problem getting the .pkm files to my DS. What I am looking for is the files themselves.

If this site is able to send event pokemon to your DS from their GTS server, that means that they must have these event pokemon in .pkm file format somewhere (but only .pgf available to download). Since the Pokestation server is currently not functioning, I was hoping to find the .pkm files for the event pokemon so that I could send them to my DS through my own GTS server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can use ir-gts to send pkm files to my DS, but I'm looking for the event .pkm files as well. I've only managed to find old (Gen III or IV) .pkm files so far. =/

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I will post all event .PKM files on db.pokestation.net sometime this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohack View Post
    I appreciate it Kyohack!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohack View Post
    kyohack it doesnt let me upload it to another site to gts because the file is too big or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thx kyohack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast