Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Create-A-Pokemon Ideas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lapras, Prioboss sounds like a cool concept. It does have one of the worst defensive stat groupings in the game, but at least it resists stealth rock. For its EV spread, I would do 252 Atk, 252 Spe, and 4 SpA / Def (depending on its moves), because putting 252 HP EVs on a Pokemon that has 20 base HP isn't going to do many favors.

Also, I wouldn't say that it covers Scizor, only because it can't hit Scizor super-effectively, and Scizor's Bullet Punch is going to do a lot to Prioboss, due to its bad defenses.

Also, do you want to list some more moves for it, and what it looks like? This way, we can get more of an idea of what Prioboss can do.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steel dragons View Post
    Lapras, Prioboss sounds like a cool concept. It does have one of the worst defensive stat groupings in the game, but at least it resists stealth rock. For its EV spread, I would do 252 Atk, 252 Spe, and 4 SpA / Def (depending on its moves), because putting 252 HP EVs on a Pokemon that has 20 base HP isn't going to do many favors.

Also, I wouldn't say that it covers Scizor, only because it can't hit Scizor super-effectively, and Scizor's Bullet Punch is going to do a lot to Prioboss, due to its bad defenses.

Also, do you want to list some more moves for it, and what it looks like? This way, we can get more of an idea of what Prioboss can do.
    The hell are you talking about? Water/Fighting's one of the best defensive typings ever. Strong Fire/Rock/Dark/Steel/Bug/Water/Ice moves are quite common in the metagame if you haven't noticed. Of course, 'Prioboss' isn't going to live through anything.

Lapras, you really should up its defensive stats and definitely its HP.
    Last edited by Dimes; 04-29-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some old drafts I had written in the last days of UCP, but this is just from memory and some updates for gen 5.

I can't draw but I was thinking of a mass of vines and stone, with molten rock veins flowing on it.

Grass/Rock
    Compoundeyes/Storm Drain DW: Flash Fire
    510 BST; 100 HP, 120 ATK, 70 DEF, 70 SPATT, 90 SPDEF, 60 SPE

--WRAP
    --GROWL
    LV3 STUN SPORE
    LV9 ROCK TOMB
    LV15 RAZOR LEAF
    LV21 SLEEP POWDER
    LV27 SYNTHESIS
    LV33 FLAMETHROWER
    LV39 ROCK SLIDE
    LV45 POWER WHIP
    LV51 STONE EDGE
    LV57 STEALTH ROCK

I can't remember the TMs but highlights were Thunder/Fire Blast + Swords Dance+ Rock Polish + Taunt + Screens + Torment + Will-o-Wisp + Trick Room

I made it to be an awesome anti-meta Pokemon, being versatile enough and possessing enough firepower backed by a neat ability to be a top-notch threat, yet still be a check to weather (Rain teams, Sun teams). It stops HO a good amount of the time with Trick Room and it can break stall. However, the 4 move limit really hmpers it

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    arces father super evfic for every thing can chose any attac and is all tpy so restines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12