Thread: -Pokemon Darkened Amber-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb -Pokemon Darkened Amber-

Hello PokeStation Hackers

This Version Of Pokemon Ruby Will Be Different Since There Wont Be A Professor...
    Not Even A Single PokeBall ( Well Just One )

Region:Perna
    Opposing Team:
    Theme:
    Time:+20 Years Later Than The Original Series
    Way Of Catching PKMN: Soul Link, No PokeBalls Exept For The MasterBall Which Will Be A Key Item xD
    Soul Link: Depens On Your Favorite Color Which Can be Modified In-Game Answering A Simple Yes/No Questionary
    Favorite Color: Affects Pokemon Growth - "Injects" Ev's Like The Power Bracer,Poker Anklet, Etc...-And The Type Of Your Starter's Evo

}History{
    Team Plasma Wasn't Stopped... Nor Team Galactic...The Continental And The Sea PKMN Fought' Till The End Of THAT World. Now a Few Human Survivors Live Without Pkmn, And The Hatred Between Them Deepens, Only YOu A Mere Mute Child Can Show The PKkmn That There's Still Hope...
    After Meeting With Some Familiar Faces On The Way: A Creepy Hermit With A RED Cap, A Nut-Case With A Green Bandana, A War-Traumatized Woman With A Red Coat, And A Granny That Claims To Have Seen A " Giratina " ( Whatever That Is... ), You'll Begin Your Adventure Outside You Tent, And YOu Must Go For Some Food -Berries- After Getting A Nanab Berry A Dog-like Pokemon Will Come Out Of Thin Air, And Fight YOu Over The Berry, Yes It's A Pkmn-to-Human Battle ( Regarding Logic YOur Moves Will Be Very Limited -Dodge,Tackle,Struggle,Kick-) If YOu Win ( Which Will Be Very Hard To Achieve) YOu'll Get An Enigma Berry To Activate An Event To Giratina On It's New Form...
    In The Case YOu Don't, The Game Will Continue Regardless
    -Attention-
    I Don't Know If This Can Be Achieved, But I Strongly Hope It Can Be Done
    -Attention-
    And After The Battle You'll Get To See A Cutscene Of A " Neo Eeeve" Looking Far More Fierce And Darkened
    Run Into A Cave, The Player Follows Up And It All Begins...

I'm New To The Hacking Buissness So Please Bare With Me A Little While

Still... I'm A Little Bad In The Spriting Issues And I Could Use A Little Help ^^;
    I Will Give The Correpondent Credits, As I Lack Of Any Other Way Of Paying Out .... :P
    Last edited by SuperEffective; 03-29-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This looks pretty interesting..... I'm excited to see where you take this idea :)