View Poll Results: Do you fid GTS annoying?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • sort of

3 25.00%

Thread: GTS lvl 9 and under

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation GTS lvl 9 and under

Do you find it annoying when people ask for lvl 9 and under evolutions or legendarys?

I hate it and think B and W 2 should not allow it!

The GTS becomes so clogged you can't find a reasonable trade!>:[

What do you want to see in B and W 2 added to the GTS? What pet peevs do you have about the GTS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Sir_Auron I have to agree with you on the whole lvl 9 and under trade evo and legendary bs on GTS. I honestly think Nintendo should add GTS stipulations that make it so the only Pokémon that can show up at that lvl are the ones that can hatch from an egg. First Stage evolutions should be restricted to lvl 21 and up with the Second Stage evolutions and Legendary Pokémon restricted to lvl 50 and up. That way then the GTS is a little more fair and less cluttered for actual trading and then if people what these under lvl Evolutions or Legendary Pokémon they will have to personally trade them and not clutter up GTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's rather obvious that by requesting those Pokemon they are cloning via the GTS, or other reasons.

I agree that the newer breed of games should only allow Pokemon to be traded at their proper evolutionary levels (i.e Rapidash under Level 40), for the sake of the people who use the GTS and to prevent that popular cloning method.
    Member Of The PokeStation Analysis Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavityranitar View Post
    It's rather obvious that by requesting those Pokemon they are cloning via the GTS, or other reasons.

I agree that the newer breed of games should only allow Pokemon to be traded at their proper evolutionary levels (i.e Rapidash under Level 40), for the sake of the people who use the GTS and to prevent that popular cloning method.
    Agree with this.

The GTS should have some kind of limit to only allow real/legal levels of Pokemon asked for. It makes it pretty much impossible for someone who doesn't hack to find a trade at all, let alone a good one.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Agree with this.

The GTS should have some kind of limit to only allow real/legal levels of Pokemon asked for. It makes it pretty much impossible for someone who doesn't hack to find a trade at all, let alone a good one.
    I agree, I'm actually surprised GF didn't do anything about that. I used to use the GTS all the time, but I stopped after I noticed that with 5th gen. I also like the way the have different wireless options at that door though, and I sure hope that the GTS along with Random Match-up get the proper modifications.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i also hate the way ppl put shinys on the gts for a pkmn lvl 9 or under, just to show them off. i put shinies on the gts for pokemon that are lvl 100, which i think is a fair trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really hate when people ask for these impossible pokemon mostly because it makes it hard to get a reasonable trade. This is why if I want a pokemon I just trade with friends or offer a pokemon in gts and just wait for the trade.
    Non vincero me! Ego sum aeternum!
    -Malefor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with this thread in every way. I amazed Nintendo hasn't learned their lesson (or rather Game Freak) from Gen IV. The most ridiculous things today is everyone's asking for Zekrom/Reshiram at Lv 9 or under, for stuff like Magikarp and Bidoof. I do belief that there should be a limitation implemented, with the lowest possible level they should be at and Lv 100 as the maximum.

The idea is this. We have a slider between 1 and 100. This is the level limit. You control two icons and narrow down the selection, like between 48-60 for a Pikachu. It brings up the Pikachus within that level range. If I searched for the Pokemon Garchomp at Lv 1-10, it will never show, as it won't be possible to get. This works both ways.

The second one is that when depositing Pokemon into the GTS, the right match is found and instantly trade with another person looking for that Pokemon, for example a Lv 20 Feebas is looking for a Lv 30 Seviper, so a Lv 30 Seviper is looking for a Lv 20 Feebas. If it isn't claimed, the next time you enter the GTS it would be put back into your box. The GTS will still function as normal.

So any views?

Heh, pretty clever. I wonder what else this map can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess it will take some time.I know that last year Nintendo banned the use of cloned Pokemon in tournaments,so this problem should also get resolved.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Good god yes they're annoying. They mostly annoy me because of how GTS is clogged because of these jerks =/