Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon B2 W2 - Leobreacker's Patching Guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Having problems on patch 1.7, either the patcher or the patch itself is faulty, tried patching a clean rom with 1.7 and all i get is rom load error when booting up the game, patch 1.3 works perfectly though. Also patch 1.3 trims the rom to 300mb while 1.7 keeps it at default 500mb is it supposed to work this way? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tried the patch 1.7, but when I open the patched rom, the title screen is all black (but I hear the music), and I cannot enter the game. I don,t have this issue with the original clean rom nor an older patched game I found on Internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaim18 View Post
    Having problems on patch 1.7, either the patcher or the patch itself is faulty, tried patching a clean rom with 1.7 and all i get is rom load error when booting up the game, patch 1.3 works perfectly though. Also patch 1.3 trims the rom to 300mb while 1.7 keeps it at default 500mb is it supposed to work this way? Thanks in advance!
    Yes , in 1.3 , the game siez was 300mb , in 1.7 and previous patches , it's 512mb (was probably a glitch in 1.3)

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMiCroN View Post
    I tried the patch 1.7, but when I open the patched rom, the title screen is all black (but I hear the music), and I cannot enter the game. I don,t have this issue with the original clean rom nor an older patched game I found on Internet.
    No , 1.7 is working fine with DeSmUmE 0.9.8 , please tell me what emulator you're using , i can help perhaps.

Don't Run Outta Breath - Every Step Could Be Death...
    DeviantART

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did everything the guide said to do but all the names and whatnot are still Japaenese. Can somebody help please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dude thanks helped alot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm trying to use multipath (The one suggested for mac users), but after following everything I get this error message "Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file your patch is intended for." any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having this same problem as wsherman with multipatch on my mac. I'm even fairly certain I have the same ROM as the one in the tutorial. I'm getting the error "Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file your patch is intended for."
    Thanks for any help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having the same issue as mentioned above. ;o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mine keeps saying: xdelta.exe: expected from file (f:/emulators and roms/patches and file/ pokemon black 2 clean rom.nds.rar) of length 536870912 bytes. then i click ok and nothing happens :/ it could possibly be the rom, but as far as i know its the unpatched japanese, clean rom. could anyone help? further more if it is the rom could any one tell me where to find a clean one because they all seemed to be patched or taken down by now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for the patches. Pretty awesome!

Why do you use the old xdelta 1.1.3 instead of the latest xdelta 3.0.2 / 3.0.3?
    It's only 107kb instead of 673kb.
    And you could provide a .bat file for those who can't fathom the command line.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast