Thread: Is there a Pokemon Black & White 2 Sprite Hacking guide?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there a Pokemon Black & White 2 Sprite Hacking guide?

Please don't push me to the curve and tell me to search in google. I myself use google on a daily basis to mod and hack other things that cant be discussed on here. I searched many times, but all I get is this guy's videos on youtube in which he was able to hack the game many times with Trainer sprite replacements in B&W2.

To put it simply enough of my knowledge so far I already know some of the characters Back sprite files in the rom, but I need the complete list and basically the front/mugshot list and the trainers you battle against. So far I was able to change my trainer's back sprite into Professor Juniper. I would like to do more hacks and replacements, but nobody is sharing any info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well looks like i got a lead on hacking trainers from KazoWar video check this out guys
    Last edited by MasterJ360; 07-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did you try this with any success? I Know KazoWar's hacking is legit but does it work for black white 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kanos toold work with bw2 but narc files are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ Xecution3r Yes it works with Kazo's tools as long you know what each narc file is
    @ GroudonGuy I agree we need to know what each narc file is in order to do any modification to the rom itself. I only know that the back sprites are located at #2 I think the front/Mugshots narc are at #1, but I Don't want to risk anything. The thing is we need to know each character within the narc file.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know the narcs, do u have a youtube account ill pm u it masterj360

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes I'm actually in the process of doing an LP of Black 2 with Professor Junipers back Sprite.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xXMasterJ360Xx?feature=mhee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killer8603 View Post
    i know the narcs, do u have a youtube account ill pm u it masterj360
    if you can i would like to know the narc files too. my youtube account is pr0gramersonld and ive done many hacks on bw but now i want to hack bw2 too.