Thread: B2W2 Pre-patched ROM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

B2W2 Pre-patched ROM?

I know the thread they are using for translation says not to ask for ROMs there, but I was wondering if anyone could prepatch a ROM with the latest English translation by Pokestation? Or knows where I could get one that works good? Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I believe that goes for the entire board, not just that one thread. Asking for roms, especially on a game that's new/still is new like Black2/White2 is most definitely frowned upon.

It might be wise to edit your post and topic title and request a lock so that you won't get into any additional trouble.
    Last edited by Bolt; 08-06-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Bolt said, asking for roms ANYWHERE on the forums is against the rules. Since it seems that you didn't quite understand or most likely haven't read the forum rules; I'll give you a warning.

You can read our rules by clicking this link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...n-Forums-Rules!
    Last edited by Tidus; 08-06-2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.