Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C-Gear Gallery Project

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C-Gear Gallery Project

THE C-GEAR GALLERY IS NOW LIVE - CLICK HERE!

GUIDE TO ADDING/MODIFYING C-GEAR SKINS - CLICK HERE!

Hey everyone. We recently came up with a new project that we want to share with everyone here. A C-Gear Gallery.

The C-Gear Gallery will contain all the official C-Gear skins that have been released so far and will continue to grow as more and more skins are released. On top of that, since you are able to customize the C-Gear skins, there will be a section completely dedicated to fan-made skins. If you like making custom C-Gear skins and want others to use them then this would be the perfect opportunity for you to get your art out there!

Upload your own C-Gear skin to our Online Database and see how many people download it! We will provide statistics on the most popular skins that have generated the most downloads and also display the most recent uploads.

Just like the events, not everyone is able to get the C-Gear skin they want just because it was region based. The PokeStation C-Gear Gallery can and will totally get rid of that issue. So, we need your help and contributions to make that all possible. You would be part of something special if you take the time and contribute all of your C-gear skins so that this project can be a great success.

I will update this thread with more information on this project and how we will go about advancing. We will be hard at work for the next few days in setting up the gallery and an upload interface. In the meantime, we would like to hear your thoughts on this project and if you are willing to contribute your C-Gear skins.

Note:The C-Gear skin must be in .bmp (bitmap) format and if you're interested in making your own c-gear skin - we will have a tutorial on how to do so very shortly.
    Last edited by Tidus; 08-22-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Gallery is still a work in progress, we don't have a set release date yet.

In the meantime, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to post in this thread!
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When i found this I got incredibly excited. I've been wanting for a very long time to be able to get C-GEAR skins from places like Eu and Japan. And when I read that I could get those plus custom ones, I was very happy.

If I had to make a suggestion I would say that maybe there could be an option to save your favourite skins somehow, so you can easily switch between them without having to go through the entire list/gallery again. :)

-Matt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oooh, this'll be fun. Especially when I show it to my friends and they freak out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay .bmp format custom dragonite/swampert skin in the near future!!!!!

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Gallery is close to launch so this is the best time to be sending in your suggestions! What do you want to see added to the Gallery? Let us know now by posting in this thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -Spam/Advertising You have a nice sig btw.
    Last edited by Tidus; 08-22-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: spam/advertising
    Challenge me and i make your pokemon faint in an blink of an eye

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Alright, I have finished programming the C-Gear gallery. You can sort skins by popularity and date, and toggle the display of official or unofficial skins. I've uploaded a few skins to start the collection, so be sure to check it out:
    http://pokecheats.net/db/c-gear.php
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems I need to purchase 3rd party equipment to do this on my game, Sad, I was expecting it to be GTS/Dreamworld based like the current DB. I guess it's not. Is there any alternatives for someone who owns a 3DS/DSI and has not a dime to spend on External Hardware?

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattC View Post
    It seems I need to purchase 3rd party equipment to do this on my game, Sad, I was expecting it to be GTS/Dreamworld based like the current DB. I guess it's not. Is there any alternatives for someone who owns a 3DS/DSI and has not a dime to spend on External Hardware?
    It's impossible for us to send it straight to your game through our GTS. The Global Link uses SSL and it's not possible for us to hack it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast