Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Pokemon Black2 & White2 AR codes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TELL ME PLEASE IF SOMEONE DOES NOT REPLY I WILL LIVE! (like a bum)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm thinking about starting a new game in challenge mode with my umbreon having a different ability. Any one know where or have the ability modifier for black 2?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    heum with an action replay or a compatible AR-cheats engine.
    If u play with DESMUME u have to download a AP-Patched rom.
    If u play with a linker, the same.
    If u want to use cheat with using select or L+R then add this line at the beginning of the cheat lines
    (only one of it is OK. but if u have to use some cheats at the same time, don't forgot to disable some cheats with the same activation code)

94000130 FFFB0000 = Select
    94000130 FDFF0000 = L
    94000130 FEFF0000 = R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there any move modifier codes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caspianprince View Post
    Yeah.. I'm looking for them too T.T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi please help someone. can anyone make a funfest missions points multiplier so we can get the medal for 100 and 1000 points in a funfest mission?? please let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello.

I think there is a problem on one of the Join Avenue cheats, the all shops max popularity one. The cheat raises the rank of the shops to 256 and no new offers appear. Thanks. Nicolas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caspianprince View Post
    Learn any move code for black 2:

9219DBA0 0000D105
    1219DBA0 000046C0
    D2000000 00000000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UniDex View Post
    Learn any move code for black 2:

9219DBA0 0000D105
    1219DBA0 000046C0
    D2000000 00000000
    sorry UniDex. what he is looking for is what alot of people are looking for as well.. LEARN EVERY MOVE POSSIBLE in the game by modifying a pokemon's move list. for instance, umbreon learns v-create (o_o)!

the code you provided is helpful.. but only for trying to teach a pokemon via move tutor or TM/HM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My story starts when I choose a rare umbreon from Bianca as my starter Pokemon. This dark type has gained the ability of Contrary (ability modifier needed) making it an incredibly rare Pokemon. During the journey through Unova, umbreon gets stronger and starts to focus on improving his physical attack power and defense (EV modifier or the long way with proteins, EV battles, bands, and pokerus). One day, while battling with a tough and grueling opponent (challenge mode), umbreon is the only Pokemon left standing in my party. He pulls off an incredible move not possible by an umbreon by any means .. V-Create! (move modifier + learn any move) Turn after turn, umbreon gets stronger and stronger with the mix of his Contrary ability and his new found move. Victory is accomplished. Still confused, I search for answers as to how umbreon learned V-Create when clearly only Vicitini .. .. .. has been following my journey for quite some time, hiding in the background! Victini helped umbreon win by teaching him V-Create! With Victini finally deciding to appear, he joins me and my team to complete our journey through Unova..

So I'm looking to acquire all the codes in the parenthesis to start my story in Pokemon black 2. I have most of them with ability modifier and move modifier still alluding me. Can any one help? :) greatly appreciated!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast