Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Pokemon Black2 & White2 AR codes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, there seems to be a problem with the Random Encounters code. I tried putting it in twice (And not wanting to enter the long code again) it said something like "Cannot complete save" and before that something really weird that mentioned the end of the code was invalid or something of the sort. Anyway, I tried looking around Google, but with gamefaqs down and this other site hacked, the answer is hidden from me. Maybe there's something wrong with the code or my AR, I don't know. I guess it wouldn't matter, but would you supposedly need to have all Pokemon in the pokedex for this to work?
    By the way, I'm using Black 2 (EN) and DSi AR... I would guess I wouldn't need the Game Activation code considering all the other codes I've been using work fine...
    Also, Shopping doesn't cost anything code did nothing for me. I think that's about it.
    Thanks ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a hidden grotto regeneration code?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbultima View Post
    U can use the Wild encouters codes, that's more down and not with the masterballs.
    that's a code in 6 lines

94000130 FFFB0000
    B2000024 00000000
    C0000000 0000002F
    00036B04 00001286
    DC000000 00000004
    D2000000 00000000

then u enter this kind of code. there's a part on the cheat list where they've all pokemon cheats so u can show a specific pokemon to catch shiny.
    Could you further explain on how to do this? Where is the cheat list so that i can find a pokemon to input into it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The box pkmn clone, how exactly do you do that? I tried everything but couldnt. Plz help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IS there a code to only see all pokemon in the unova pokedex and/or national dex? Not have all pokemon only have seen them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Sorry if it's already in the thread and I missed it, but is there a code that could change either or both my overworld sprite and battle sprite to that of Hilbert from Black/White?
    Sorry if this is spammy, but does this not exist? I swear I saw a sprite swap code in the Japanese code thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, my save file got corrupted when using one of the codes, and anything I do, I can't seem to get it back. If I restart, is there a code that can chnage the date of when the "adventure" was started? I would like to set it to the US release date when I got the game.

The All Wallpapers code corrupted my game :/
    Just a warning to everyone.
    Last edited by Rakeru; 10-27-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a use bag anywhere code? Like in battle subway?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you have a Pokemon Move Modifier for Black 2? Like the old TM17 code used to do? I've been looking for hours and can't find anything. Thank you in advance. This site is awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone make a clear your pokedex codes please? The complete dex code causes the same dream world trouble as the BW one and I'd like to clear my dex. Thanks.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast