Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PokéCheats

Quote Originally Posted by JayInVA View Post
    Hello, new to the site and the whole poke'save thing, but for the past 2 days the DNS has been fine(the day i learned how to use it) but about 5 hours ago the dns stopped working, am I doing something wrong? or is KyoHacks server offline?
    We're looking into this. Sorry for the disruption.

c=46]サイモン[/c=48] - Anata wa naraku no hana ja nai says:
    i dont like the fact that the only thing you have to say to me most of the time is rarely ever serious

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayInVA View Post
    Hello, new to the site and the whole poke'save thing, but for the past 2 days the DNS has been fine(the day i learned how to use it) but about 5 hours ago the dns stopped working, am I doing something wrong? or is KyoHacks server offline?
    I apologize for the inconvenience, but the GTS will be experiencing some temporary downtime while we resolve a technical issue. Everything will be working again, later today.

EDIT:
    The GTS is working again.
    Last edited by Kyohack; 04-04-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the crazy war to worry about basic blood, often inaccessible in ... NO2: Street Fighter, this DNF career even if not revised, is also very powerful, high defense, garbage be strange, but also throw What throw nets, so cool, oh, a single brush sites, machinery, headless, lava = advanced copy still pull the wind. More importantly, a strong advantage Street Fighter DNF pk! Fishing net fishing was over and then reward a tile, then it away from death, if XXOO ...... bought a coffin on it. DNF pk has always been a mainstream fighting games, Street Fighter so popular in 2009 still favored them. NO3-5: judo, qigong, Sanda, three DNF career although are small South Big Sister in radio program praised special praise, new skills out even I also admire the most, the general attack has been improved, it should be it will be well received. If the revision after the situation and describe the same words, new skills in advanced map, can bring good damage effects, will improve these popular Oh DNF career. However, in view you ignorant, have not seen the new skills and additional effects of the attack, so it can not easily determine the ranking, but after 31, I will find some understanding compare players fighting, and to a certain to report. NO6: Paladin uncle, Hallelujah, with you, that God is with us ah. You are our Sanlu, no, no, again you said that you are the best demonstration of our breastfeeding, absolutely free of melamine, save countless lives of great Daddy ah, in the DNF BOSS abuse you, DNF Players hope is to protect us from the resurrection currency against the benefactor ah! In DNF, you old also greater than Mao Yeye ..... Well, really, uncle plus blood skills not covered too, oh, will definitely make you refreshed, so the first six are deserved . NO7-8: This is not good to say, feel the force law and summon a spell, but please comment below. Summon mm, summon has always been known to gang fights, 94 that dropped the high points, the chance of holiday with no chance of success +11 dropped almost, but if the network is good factor, a single brush copy (mechanical cow and monuments except DFO Account for reasons are well aware of it.) Success rate is 100%! The baby was mine and a congregation of DNF BOSS strange hit so badly with a sense of power combined with infinite ammunition absorbing state almost awakening, but presumably each player knows what the underground city known for it, yes, that is dropped and weak! Force method mm, awakening skills indescribably cattle, but also with invincible, God is also powerful than Street Fighter, if after the revision Force Method attack is high enough, a single brush, is no longer a dream. However, the defense legislation is not very high, or will be hit if painful, so the combination of comprehensive ability is concerned, only came in about 7-8.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123