View Poll Results: What Should The Set of Main Ledgendary Pokemon be?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dialga,Palkia,Girantina

0 0%
  • Black Kyurem,White Kyurem, Kyurem

0 0%
  • Kyorgre,Groundon, Rayqaza

0 0%
  • Ramsiculas,Quakeular,ultamasist

0 0%
  • Lugia,**-Oh,Celebi

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Pokemon Fate Help Wanted

Talking Pokemon Fate Help Wanted

Well... The Project is still going on i just dunno how to delete thread so im gonna Move it
    Thanks - PokemonFateCreator(Real)
    Last edited by PokemonFateCreator(Real); 02-18-2013 at 05:15 AM.

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahh.. the venture into making your own pokemon game.. such a bold decision, though it seems you underestimate the work load involved.. if i were you i'd re-think what you're asking of people, what you have listed is all the things you should be able to do yourself if you want to get into this sort of thing, otherwise it will just be a massive flop when the person you pick get's bored and moves on to other projects. never the less i'm obliged to help, so here: pe2k.com you will find all front, back, overworld, trainer and item sprites there, as for the maps.. you'll probably only be able to get a couple of DS ones, if you want to make a diverse game you'd be better of choosing GBA ones as the style sheets are much more common and easier to obtain. hope this helps man.

-shade
    --

Credits to HK

Shade, Hello. Well first i wanted this to be a team effort so many people get credit and its... Not really my first time i thought it would be Much faster if we started together and finished together

By the way im making it out of ruby which is a GBA game.... now if u did read it i said Help but i suppsoe i dont relaly need to the reason why i aksed is because i cant do these things alls i know hwo to use is advanced map....

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm i see your logic, i do apologize it would indeed be faster, but from personal experience too the time you wait for each person to finish what you've asked you could do it yourself 3 times over saving yourself time in the process, all i'm saying is give the least time consuming jobs to other people and work up to the things you listed that you need help with by that point they will be eager to help more.. i wouldn't mind doing a few graphics for you to help with your work load, would be cool to mess around in paint again - just as an example of my work, here's something i did for my comic series for this site from the old GBA silph-co interior style sheet: http://i39.tinypic.com/z0ndv.png , if you want to see more just go on google images and type ShadeXProductions a lot of my stuff will come up.
    --

Credits to HK

Well Shade, that pic dose look really good. I could really use you on the Team1 you see the reason is I cant do all of this pokemon editing thing and Events creating so if u listen All i know is Advanced Map! If you wanted the Job i Do offer a reward to!

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not after a reward no need for one, but alright, you do what you are able to and when you need graphics just let me know what you need and i'll see what i can do :) my commitment ends at graphics though don't have time to get into scripting or anything, hopefully you'll find somebody who can help you with that. in the mean time, you should learn as you go along as google has many resources that will help teach you. it's really not that confusing when you begin to understand it. my only request for the work i put in is you credit this place somewhere within your project :)
    --

Credits to HK

Shade... I Dont know when i would need Graphics! but im now not doing it on ruby im doing it on Leaf Green would that be a Better Choice?