Thread: Help me please! Pokesave keeps sending duplicates of pokemon I make.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Help me please! Pokesave keeps sending duplicates of pokemon I make.

I made and sent one politoed through the pokesave gts and downloaded it to my game. Then I made and sent a vaporeon and I received another politoed through the gts. I keep going to the gts and I keep getting more politoeds. I have about 50 politoeds and I can't get it to send any other pokemon. I restarted my game and re-entered my wifi info into my 3ds. Please help what do I do?!?!

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I suspect the computer you used to send Vaporeon is using a different internet connection than your game.

Make sure that your DS and your computer are using the same internet connection. This is important, because the GTS tracks Pokemon requests by your IP address.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm having this problem too! I'm connected to the same IP address I sent the Pokemon from originally. Is there any way to clear the queue? My boxes are getting pretty full :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ohhh nevermind, figured it out, your server holds the information of the last Pokemon sent, and will keep sending the last thing sent if you go back into the GTS, so just don't go back in (on your DNS) unless you have a new Pokemon to retrieve :P Hope this post helps someone else!