Thread: Gen 4 Deoxys A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gen 4 Deoxys A

tried making a deoxys A for pbr/wifi but somehow managed to mess up because it couldnt enter battle. after alot of lookin around i still cant figure out what was wrong with it, this is the first poke that i botched and couldnt fix.. anybody know the details for making a pbr/wifi legal deoxys A for soul silver? if you could post the info for it wud be nice
    maybe Mr Kyohack has the answer once again? ^_^

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyArmZ View Post
    tried making a deoxys A for pbr/wifi but somehow managed to mess up because it couldnt enter battle. after alot of lookin around i still cant figure out what was wrong with it, this is the first poke that i botched and couldnt fix.. anybody know the details for making a pbr/wifi legal deoxys A for soul silver? if you could post the info for it wud be nice
    maybe Mr Kyohack has the answer once again? ^_^
    Can you send me the .PKM file of the Deoxys? I can take a look at it, and try to locate the issue. My email is dsdever255 (at) gmail.com
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I've modified the date, met-at location, and trash bytes of your Deoxys, and emailed you the new .PKM file. It should be able to pass hack checks in Pokemon Battle Revolution, now. May I ask what software you used to create the Pokemon? Was it my Online Pokesav that you used, or perhaps PokeGen or the regular Pokesav?

Here were the problems with the Pokemon:
    A date has been specified for when the Egg was hatched, but Deoxys can't be obtained from an egg. That date should be left blank.

If I remember correctly, the met-at location should be set to Pal Park because the Pokemon came from a GBA game.

Also, the trash bytes are invalid. I would recommend using the "Pal Park to English game" algorithm.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor