Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey I'm new here n having trouble

Ya I'm new lol n so of course I'm having trouble I can't connect to the DNA I have followed every step of the trouble shooting n still it's a no go. now I may be trying todo this a I'll diff then other ppl as I'm using my phone as a router n a iPad to send the pkmn would that be an issue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dns* sry lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Detro View Post
    Dns* sry lol
    Shouldn't be an issue. All you have to do is change the values on your Nintendo DS. The server ip is 199.119.163.34
    Always fight power with power

Credits to Hero Kid for this awesome sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any idea to wat I should change them to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Shouldn't be an issue. All you have to do is change the values on your Nintendo DS. The server ip is 199.119.163.34
    I mean if ur talking the primary dns to 199.119.163.34 I have done that and secondary also n it still isn't working I have followed the guide to a T the only other values I can think to change would be the mtu

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I mean if ur talking the primary dns to 199.119.163.34 I have done that and secondary also n it still isn't working I have followed the guide to a T the only other values I can think to change would be the mtu
    Don't change the MTU.

Do you experience a connection error when you enter the GTS, or do you go to the regular GTS? If you still go to the regular GTS, what game are you using and what console are you playing it on?
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohack View Post
    Don't change the MTU.

Do you experience a connection error when you enter the GTS, or do you go to the regular GTS? If you still go to the regular GTS, what game are you using and what console are you playing it on?
    Ya its the regular n I'm playing white2 on a 3ds.and also when I do put in the 199.119.163.34 it auto adds a 0 b4 the 34 to make it a .034 if that's the prob how can I fix it?
    Last edited by Detro; 05-14-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: unfinished

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ya its the regular n I'm playing white2 on a 3ds.and also when I do put in the 199.119.163.34 it auto adds a 0 b4 the 34 to make it a .034 if that's the prob how can I fix it?
    I apologize for the delay in my response.

In the System Settings app that can be found on your console's homescreen, tap Internet and then tap Nintendo DS Connections. Please remove any connections that you find here, since they may be interfering. If that doesn't help, then your internet service provider likely enforces strict DNS. I would strongly recommend trying again with a different internet connection, perhaps at a coffee shop, library, etc. Don't forget that your Pokémon will need to be re-sent when using a new internet connection.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Lampard, Chelsea's history goalscorer, obtained the equaliser in September's collide while using the Blues yet has been unable to drive a winner from the give back fitting while Jose Mourinho's guys live through the Metropolis stress for you to sketch 1-1 with Sunday.

--------------------
    fifachampion fifa 15 coins