Thread: Japanese Pokesave - Black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Japanese Pokesave - Black

Hey, new here. Friend showed me this site and been using it for my shiny hunts. Well, to make it more fair, I'm wanting to use the mesuda method, but can't get my hands on a japanese Minccino. How do I make a japanese Minccino using the poke save for this method?

Thanks,

Luna996

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, just to understand, you want to be shown how to make a Shiny Minccino with this Pokesav? I can help you with that. :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myuu View Post
    So, just to understand, you want to be shown how to make a Shiny Minccino with this Pokesav? I can help you with that. :)
    No no, I have a shiny Minccino already using the pokesav. I want to make a pokemon that's from Japan using the pokesav as opposed to a US one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OH, got it. Umm, I'm not sure how to do it online, but I can make one for you using PokeGen, or show you how to make one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OH, got it. Umm, I'm not sure how to do it online, but I can make one for you using PokeGen, or show you how to make one.
    I'd like to be shown please. C:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No problem. It's a several step process to create a Pokemon File (.PKM) in PokeGen, however it is, in my opinion, the best software to do so.

First, you must download PokeGen. You can find it here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...nd-information.

You can then search for a YouTube video to instruct you how to create a .PKM file, or I can walk you through it. (YouTube may be faster)

Just make sure you do the following things:
    >make the .PKM for the right Generation/Game. (i.e. HeartGold/SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White (2)) [That can be done from the options tab in PokeGen.]
    >The PID is the most important aspect of a .PKM file. But, as you've made Pokemon with the Online PokeSav, this program will only be a slight difference from that, and should only take a little bit of practice to master.

Please PM me when you have downloaded PokeGen, I'll be happy to assist you further. :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No problem. It's a several step process to create a Pokemon File (.PKM) in PokeGen, however it is, in my opinion, the best software to do so.

First, you must download PokeGen. You can find it here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...nd-information.

You can then search for a YouTube video to instruct you how to create a .PKM file, or I can walk you through it. (YouTube may be faster)

Just make sure you do the following things:
    >make the .PKM for the right Generation/Game. (i.e. HeartGold/SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White (2)) [That can be done from the options tab in PokeGen.]
    >The PID is the most important aspect of a .PKM file. But, as you've made Pokemon with the Online PokeSav, this program will only be a slight difference from that, and should only take a little bit of practice to master.

Please PM me when you have downloaded PokeGen, I'll be happy to assist you further. :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
    I messaged you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can help you with that.
    The plus size plus size lingerie wholesale are ideal for you to shape your figure.