Thread: Diamond/Platinum/Pearl events (Remaked)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Diamond/Platinum/Pearl events (Remaked)

Hello, i would liek to know how do you obtain the Membership card/Azure Flute/Oak letetr in the Platinum/Diamond Version(ive lost the events so i wanan try find it in the Evend dattabase or Pokesav) ive already tried put the items on pokemon i sent via GTS but the items arents working so what i should do?
    Last edited by Pokefun; 06-03-2013 at 09:20 AM.

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, and other such items must be received from a PokeMart in order for them to work in-game. To receive them from the PokeMart, you'll need a Wondercard of the event.

Wondercards for these events are available as .PGT files in the English events section of the site. However, they can't be sent through the GTS. You'll need either a flashcart, an USB adapter for gamecarts, or an Action Replay device in order to send those Wondercards to your game. If you have any of these devices, let me know which specific device you have, and I can help you put the Wondercard in your game. If you don't have any of these devices but would consider purchasing one, please let me know and I can give you some recommendations.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dont have the money to buy and i had but my Dog bited Action Replay so i cant Currently receive the gifts.... cant u make any EVENT for ur Specific DNS ? so i can take from Mystery Gift? or make a Database that players can create their events to receive em via Wi-Fi? :/
    but really thnx for the support!^^ Answer as fast as Possible! thnx!

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefun View Post
    i dont have the money to buy and i had but my Dog bited Action Replay so i cant Currently receive the gifts.... cant u make any EVENT for ur Specific DNS ? so i can take from Mystery Gift? or make a Database that players can create their events to receive em via Wi-Fi? :/
    but really thnx for the support!^^ Answer as fast as Possible! thnx!
    The Mystery Gift protocol uses SSL encryption (which is the same type of security used for online banking, and is very secure). It's not possible to use the DNS for Mystery Gifts, due to this encryption. If you're interested in the research that I've done on this subject, please see this thread: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ll=1#post59735
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello, again u made a HUGE research but after all these u tried it seems ALMOST impossible to find the encryption and u might find the way sooner or later :/ anw thnx for the help! cya!
    Last edited by Pokefun; 06-25-2013 at 12:42 PM.