Thread: Question about Reveal Glass in BW2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Question about Reveal Glass in BW2

Hi im playing Pokemon Black on Emulator and i was wondering how i can get Reveal glass to be transferred into it, since i cant obtain it in Black. Is there any way to use Pokesav to have a pokemon hold reveal glass and send that pokemon to my pokemon black??? please help. i wanna get the bird form of Tornadus

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You mean Black2, right? I'm pretty sure that the alternate forms are only available in B2W2.

If you're using an emulator, load your save file in Pokesav and then you can attach the Reveal Glass item to one of your Pokémon. Here's the download link for Pokesav: http://pokecheats.net/tools/pokesav/...%20-%20PSN.zip

You could also use the Online Pokesav to save a .PKM file of a Pokémon that has the Reveal Glass attached to it. You can then load that Pokémon into your game's save file. Here's the link for the Online Pokesav:
    http://pokecheats.net/pokesav/b2w2
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well the form is only in black2... but i dont have black2 Rom, i only play black lol. it just feels bad that i cant make my tornadus into the bird form T^T guess theres no way to just have the item and change the form in black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yo u there man?

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toaur View Post
    well the form is only in black2... but i dont have black2 Rom, i only play black lol. it just feels bad that i cant make my tornadus into the bird form T^T guess theres no way to just have the item and change the form in black
    I believe it theoretically would be possible for the item data and even the Pokémon data to exist in-game. But I'm quite sure that Pokémon Black doesn't even have the sprites or other data for those alternate forms, so that's why the Pokémon wouldn't appear to change its form.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    alright, thx for clearing it up