Thread: theres something currently wrong with the dns ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

theres something currently wrong with the dns ?

today i couldnt connect with the dns of this site, 52110 error in pokemon and even the nintendo eshop isnt opening

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nobody to help ? yesterday i got a lot of pokemon from here without problems and today i cant use the internet in my 3ds with the DNS from this server

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The DNS appears to be working fine at the moment. If you experience a 52110 error code when visiting the GTS, then I would suspect that there may be an issue with your Wi-Fi connection.

The Nintendo eShop and other internet functionality will not work when you are using our DNS to download Pokémon. If you want to use the Nintendo eShop or other internet functionality besides our GTS, then you will need to undo your DNS settings temporarily. I apologize for this inconvenience.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kyohack I'm having an issue as well every time I go and send pokemon from 4th gen pokesav and 5th gen pokesav from here to my game it give me an error code of 00000 and tells me to turn off my ds, restart the ds and try again. Am I doing anything wrong? If its an issue with the 4th gen pokesav on here, can you please fix it. Thanks for reading this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by umbreon6969 View Post
    Kyohack I'm having an issue as well every time I go and send pokemon from 4th gen pokesav and 5th gen pokesav from here to my game it give me an error code of 00000 and tells me to turn off my ds, restart the ds and try again. Am I doing anything wrong? If its an issue with the 4th gen pokesav on here, can you please fix it. Thanks for reading this.
    Please kyohack help! I keep getting error code 00000. Why is'nt anyone helping.