Thread: "Invalid egg location" when using online pokesav for gen 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question "Invalid egg location" when using online pokesav for gen 4

I created a Togekiss multiple times using the gen 4 pokesav for HG and SS and I keep running into the same problem when I run my pokemon through the pokecheck website when checking to see if my pokemon is legit or not. Everything passes including the PID, but under the Encounter section under Locations I receive a flagged red message saying "Invalid egg location." followed by Valid Pt/HG/SS hatch location. On the pokecheats website I selected Day Care Couple under the Egg recieved at location (Pt HG SS) and I set the Encounter type to Eggs/Hatched Pokemon (DP/Pt/HGSS). Obviously my egg hatched location was good but where did I go wrong for the egg received location and how do I fix it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found a possible reason for why this may be happening at this link.

I tried switching the egg received and egg hatched locations but it literally just switched them making me believe this problem was already addressed. I still think this could still be the possible cause of the problem but I really have no clue because I'm really new to all of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb gen 4 online pokesav is in error

I found out what the problem is. The pokecheats gen4 pokesav is in error. When a pokemon is created the egg received at location (D/P) is automatically set to Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none. This is what screws up the legality of the pokemon and therefore it is hacked. Also, hatched at location is automatically set for Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none, however this is correct and is necessary.

As proof, I have the online pokesav level 100 eevee and a regular in-game bred eevee both pokechecked and can be viewed at the following links ----> online pokesav eevee ----> in-game bred eevee

Will you please fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ------> bump
    Last edited by badindigestion; 08-03-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ----->rebump