Thread: Random Matchup hour penalty glitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Random Matchup hour penalty glitch

Hi I'm a newbie and I'm currently coming across a problem that not even nintendo support cannot help me with so I decided to see if someone else has come across the same issue or suggestion to solving this problem. I currently own a 3ds and a copy of black 2 and have linked the game to the global link. I recently made a team of pokemon and decided to try them out battling on the random match up for the very first time but when I select challenge it says, "Since the system was turned off or lost power during a Wi-Fi Competition or a Random Matchup, you cannot participate in a competition or a Random Matchup for one hour. Please come back again after one hour has passed." Now since this was my first time doing this this confused me because how can I have a penalty for something I haven't done? I shrugged and thought whatever I'll wait an hour. After an hour passed I tried it again but it came up with the same penalty. Its been about a week now and no luck about the penalty lifting. I've tried switching 3ds's and trying it on my friends but that didn't work. I've tried having the game out over night. I've tried waiting at five minutes before midnight and trying after midnight. I've tried it even while not connected to the internetand the penalty still comes up. I've come to a conclusion that something its triggering it in game. I've taken my friends black 2 game and trying it on my 3ds and didn't get the penalty. I'm open to suggestion on how to fix this problem and anyone else that might have the same problem in the future. Thanks.

Also I've gotten several pokemon from the pokecheats database but only event pokemon so I don't believe they would be the reason to the penalty triggering but its a possibility.

The answer is there in plain text:

Since the system was turned off or lost power during a Wi-Fi Competition or a Random Matchup, you cannot participate in a competition or a Random Matchup for one hour.

your game has been barred. I don't know what you can do except restart or try and change some game ID variables in the pokesav (but I'm no expert).

Try refreshing your Internet settings on your DS by removing our DNS for example and see if that helps. Otherwise you may have to start a new game. Nintendo have gotten very annoying with their new 3DS rules!

c=46]サイモン[/c=48] - Anata wa naraku no hana ja nai says:
    i dont like the fact that the only thing you have to say to me most of the time is rarely ever serious