Thread: Question about pokecheats GTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Question about pokecheats GTS

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. Whenever I use the GTS, it seems as though I can only upload 1 pokemon, otherwise I continually get repeats of the first pokemon I uploaded.

For example:
    2 weeks ago I uploaded a Swampert pkm file, and I went to the GTS and retrieved it. I then tried to upload a Charizard, but I continually got repeated copies of my Swampert file roughly 20-30 times in a row. The next day, I tried uploading the Charizard again, and I successfully got it; however, I continually got this Charizard repeatedly after trying to upload other .pkm files.

I didn't use the system again for a couple weeks, and I just now uploaded a Celebi which I successfully retrieved. Now, I'm trying to upload other files, but I keep getting the Celebi over and over again.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to delete files that you've uploaded to the GTS, or do I just need to wait a few days in between GTS uploads?

Thanks,
    -waterboy

P.S. I almost forgot, about a week ago (in between the two instances above) I successfully uploaded about 7 or 8 different files in a row (within about a minute of each other back-to-back), and they all successfully worked, but a few hours after that I started getting repeated copies of the last pokemon I uploaded in the back-to-back upload chain. So, I know that it should work and does work sometimes, I'm just trying to see if anyone can help me figure out why I keep getting repeated copies of the first .pkm file I upload, even when I upload other files.

Thank yoU!!

Hello. We've been experiencing problems with the GTS, but we thought we fixed it! I'll forward this on to Kyohack to check to see if the problem still persists!

c=46]サイモン[/c=48] - Anata wa naraku no hana ja nai says:
    i dont like the fact that the only thing you have to say to me most of the time is rarely ever serious

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy12785 View Post
    Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. Whenever I use the GTS, it seems as though I can only upload 1 pokemon, otherwise I continually get repeats of the first pokemon I uploaded.

For example:
    2 weeks ago I uploaded a Swampert pkm file, and I went to the GTS and retrieved it. I then tried to upload a Charizard, but I continually got repeated copies of my Swampert file roughly 20-30 times in a row. The next day, I tried uploading the Charizard again, and I successfully got it; however, I continually got this Charizard repeatedly after trying to upload other .pkm files.

I didn't use the system again for a couple weeks, and I just now uploaded a Celebi which I successfully retrieved. Now, I'm trying to upload other files, but I keep getting the Celebi over and over again.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to delete files that you've uploaded to the GTS, or do I just need to wait a few days in between GTS uploads?

Thanks,
    -waterboy

P.S. I almost forgot, about a week ago (in between the two instances above) I successfully uploaded about 7 or 8 different files in a row (within about a minute of each other back-to-back), and they all successfully worked, but a few hours after that I started getting repeated copies of the last pokemon I uploaded in the back-to-back upload chain. So, I know that it should work and does work sometimes, I'm just trying to see if anyone can help me figure out why I keep getting repeated copies of the first .pkm file I upload, even when I upload other files.

Thank yoU!!
    A handful of people have reported the same issue, but I have not been able to repeat it myself. My theory on this issue is that your computer and your game have different IP addresses. Since Pokemon requests are tracked by your IP address, please make sure that both devices are using the same internet connection. Please also make sure to disable any proxy services that you may have running, because this can affect the IP address that our servers see.

Please refer to this thread for more troubleshooting information: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...on-on-the-GTS!
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor