Thread: Bug fix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bug fix

A bug has been fixed regarding Pokemon generated with the Online Pokesav. Some users recently experienced an error where Pokemon files were not of the correct size. This issue was due to a server error, and has been resolved. Pokemon generated with the Online Pokesav now have a correct file size and will work when uploaded to the GTS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Are you making a pokesav for pokemon x and y?

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBot View Post
    A bug has been fixed regarding Pokemon generated with the Online Pokesav. Some users recently experienced an error where Pokemon files were not of the correct size. This issue was due to a server error, and has been resolved. Pokemon generated with the Online Pokesav now have a correct file size and will work when uploaded to the GTS.
    Are you going to make a pokesav for pokemon x and y or is it impossible to do it?
    please answer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are there still any admins floating around this place? I was kind of hoping there would be a way around the GTS being taken down for 4th and 5th gen games, but it would appear not. If anyone does happen to see this and might know a way of getting it back up, let me know. Nothing will happen unless we make it happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed. There is a homebrew NWC in the works, perhaps we could run off of that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's what I've been wondering. I've gotten x and y, and omega ruby. But this site won't work with any of them. Which is highly dissapointing. I really wanted the impossible to get legendaries like arceus, victini, and jirachi.