Thread: Issues with Pokebank with pokemon not obtainable in 5th gen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Issues with Pokebank with pokemon not obtainable in 5th gen

Hey there. First off I want to say I love this program, it has helped me a lot in getting pokemon and moves I need (since i don't have B2W2 i use this to get tutor moves)

I have had 1 issue though. Mainly with pokebank and transfering pokemon from past generations (legendaries, and events). I tried to transfer a Shiny Latias that I had in ruby before I lost it, and a Event Shaymin that I missed. I followed all the instructions on making it look fully legit(the right owner namer, OT, and location), but the bank still says they are not legal.

I didn't use the event database for the Shayman, since I wanted one with a Timid nature, but made it look like the event pokemon. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, or if it is something with the GTS and Pokebank.

Has anyone else had this issue? Anyway to fix it? I wanted to try and get the legendaries and event pokemon I missed/don't have through this program, but I am at a stand still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zferolie View Post
    Hey there. First off I want to say I love this program, it has helped me a lot in getting pokemon and moves I need (since i don't have B2W2 i use this to get tutor moves)

I have had 1 issue though. Mainly with pokebank and transfering pokemon from past generations (legendaries, and events). I tried to transfer a Shiny Latias that I had in ruby before I lost it, and a Event Shaymin that I missed. I followed all the instructions on making it look fully legit(the right owner namer, OT, and location), but the bank still says they are not legal.

I didn't use the event database for the Shayman, since I wanted one with a Timid nature, but made it look like the event pokemon. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, or if it is something with the GTS and Pokebank.

Has anyone else had this issue? Anyway to fix it? I wanted to try and get the legendaries and event pokemon I missed/don't have through this program, but I am at a stand still
    you cant make the pokemon but if you just download either the event one or the one that is premade it will work but self built will not work unfortunately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc luvinn24 View Post
    you cant make the pokemon but if you just download either the event one or the one that is premade it will work but self built will not work unfortunately
    I see. that stinks. So I need to keep sending the event one to me till I get one with the right nature and IV's I want huh? and I can't get earth power on it (since I don't have B2W2 for access to the tutors)

Is there a reason it doesn't work if you make it?

EDIT: I just tried to make a few shaymins, and they are all the same nature and IV's :_( how can I get a timid Shaymin with the IV's I want then?
    Last edited by zferolie; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zferolie View Post
    I see. that stinks. So I need to keep sending the event one to me till I get one with the right nature and IV's I want huh? and I can't get earth power on it (since I don't have B2W2 for access to the tutors)

Is there a reason it doesn't work if you make it?

EDIT: I just tried to make a few shaymins, and they are all the same nature and IV's :_( how can I get a timid Shaymin with the IV's I want then?
    I am not to be honest maybe done use the event one but the one that is in the list of all gen 4 pokemon