Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello. Residental Aggron here.

Hello, name's Trarek. Call me Tra or Will, either one works with me.

I'm a gamer, as I'm sure many of you are. My favorite games to note are Persona 4, BlazBlue, Pokemon (Haha, of course), and as of recent, Dark Souls and Monster Hunter, thanks to a friend introducing me to the first DS, and myself randomly picking up MH3 Ultimate.

I have a job, of which I work at Harbor Freight Tools as a price coordinator and a warehouse personal AND a cashier. I'm kinda the jack-of-all-trades at my workplace. :)

Been playing Pokemon ever since it came out in the US. I was a lil kid then, but even now, 20 years old, I still play. I don't own any physical copies of Pokemon games anymore, but I have a tendency to play on Showdown once in a while. Haven't been on in months, but who knows, I may go back. I'm Trarek there as well, and I can be found in the 5th Gen Monotype/OU tier rooms mainly.

I'm big on Roleplays, and in general, I like to chat and try to help others. Try to be a good guy, y'know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome :P I'm new here as well, though it seems there hasn't been any progress on the forums for a while @_@

Haven't been on in months, but who knows, I may go back. I'm Trarek there as well, and I can be found in the 5th Gen Monotype/OU tier rooms mainly.