Thread: Loading Pokemon Database Pages Issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Loading Pokemon Database Pages Issue

When I try to load the pages for the databases, or trying to click on the link to upload pokemon, the screen turns white, and stops loading: nothing shows up. I'm using a Mac OSX, so I don't know if that's the issue or not.

Also, I can't understand the process on how to create high IVs, Nature, etc. I just want to get some shiny pokemon that I can battle online with, and not be flagged down by Nintendo. I want to have a "fair" chance at online battling, since everyone I've battled has shiny pokemon and their stats are unreal (Lv. 50 Gyarados opponent, my Lv. 50 Haxorus uses Dual Chop, and only a few pixels of damage are taken off the opponent's health meter!).

Is there a way that somehow I could get help with this? I've thought about getting a Datel Powersave device, but I want to be sure that I have pokemon that won't be flagged by Nintendo's filters.

What do I do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone please tell me why when I try to click the link "Upload Pokemon", among others, that it stops loading instantly and all I'm left with is always a blank white page?? Other addresses work perfectly that end in ".php", so why doesn't this work?? I really want to get started here! I've checked my firewall and refreshed everything possible, and I've checked on both my Mac and now a Windows laptop: at this very moment I'm typing on my laptop.

Please, someone answer, I can't proceed here like I want to. Please respond, even if it's an insult or criticism... anything!
    Last edited by Ferocactus; 11-04-2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Grammar, sentence structure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I see no one is interested in my problems. Enjoy your smooth-working system.

How disappointing… bye for good...