Thread: GTS Connection Setup Not Working PLEASE HELP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GTS Connection Setup Not Working PLEASE HELP

Please help!

I've been following the setup instructions posted on this site, but things aren't working right. I'm new here, and I just tried to change the Primary DNS to "199.119.163.34" in my system, but it won't accept the number when I run the connection test. This is a connection I am editing that I am 100% sure it is definitely working on my system; I use it every day on my Omega Ruby cartridge; the computer I'm typing on right now uses the same wireless connection...

What is going on here?? The only thing I can guess on is that the DNS sequence is a series of "xxx.xxx.xxx", but the code posted here on this site is "199.119.163.34". Where's the last digit?? Entering this 9-digit code exactly as instructed doesn't work.

Also, I downloaded a 5th Gen event Victini .PKM file right off the English Events page, and went to upload it into the correct Generation, but a page comes up saying the file is too large?!

Why does everything happen to me???

I really am grateful for your help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wait, I didn't realize it, but is this whole service compatible with Gen VI?

I seriously didn't see that. So this doesn't work with Omega Ruby? But, the DNS should be the same number of digits for DS and 3DS right? Ugh!!!!! Can someone please explain this all to me. Why doesn't the Primary DNS "199.119.163.34" work on my 3DS?????????

I'm worried I won't get a reply, just like the other separate thread I posted months ago... Please reply, please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing!

fifa coins/fifa 15 coins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I set my primary DNS to 199.119.163.034. (The system can automatically fill in the 0 in 034.) I then set the secondary DNS to the primary DNS of my modem. I did that for both my 3DS and DSi and the connection test worked. Unfortunately, it seems the GTS for Gen V is no longer connected, so I'm not sure this will be much help anymore.