Thread: LEEEEROYYYYYY izayoi

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LEEEEROYYYYYY izayoi

Hello guyz its not your typical guy! I like touhou, nintendo *in general* kingdom hearts, and not activision! Anyways... one of my many dreams is to meet the one and only superskarmory! Doesn't he live in Pennsylvania, like me? I currently have pokemon platinum (that might change), pokemon black, touhou 1-13, pokemon conquest, brawl, a 3ds, UB funkeys, that guy over there, and a sense of humor. Overall, I WANNA MEET SUPERSKARM (or chuggaaconroy) and ya! I love not being bored, so Please! feel free to go on 1. chatango. (i'm pokemonprof) 2. mibbit (i'm usually on #chat, and named kadapunny, or pyreus, i dont remember) 3. roblox (aquots)<feather><feather><feather><feather><feath er><feather><feather> Lastly, my 3ds friend code is: 1504 - 6185 - 2710.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Hello! Welcome to SuperEyan's Empire forums! I hope you have a fantastic time here!~

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome. It's nice to have another Touhou fan in our forums.

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    *fangasm* TOUHOU!!!

Ehm, welcome to SS, please enjoy your stay, and watch out for roaming maids on silver metal birds roaming the forums 24/7.

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forums! If you like not being bored I have some good news for you, because you will not be bored an awful lot here. Enjoy
    I have left the forums. Farewell, everyone. You can still reach me on Skype if you want.