Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "NOOOOO!" moments in Pokemon games

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your "NOOOOO!" moments in Pokemon games

Whenever the opponent gets a critical hit in a really important battle, you do something stupid, or a highly accurately move misses 3-4 times in a row, you ragequit. What was your worst, most stupid or unluckiest moment?

Mine was in Pokemon Emerald, when I accidentally used my Master Ball on a Taillow.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I made a shiny pokemon faint.. I was using tackle and it got a critical hit. Typically my luck.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found a shiny in pokemon soul silver when i went in the grass, but guess what? NO POKEBALLS!!!!!!!!

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I have two dumb experiences. The first one was in Pokemon Platinum when I caught Heatran. It took me a long time to catch it and when I did, I left the cave and then I turned off my DS... only to realize I forgot to save. Then I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I FORGOT TO SAVE! WHY AM I SO STUPID?!!!!!!" And then, I had to catch Heatran... again and I can tell you that it wasn't pretty...

My other dumb experience was in Pokemon Yellow. I had trouble figuring out the way in the Safari Zone so that I can get the HM Surf. I wasted a lot of money and when I reached the end of the Safari Zone, guess what - I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR ITEMS! I got so mad. I was like, "AAAAAAAAAARGH! I HAVE TO DO THIS STUPID THING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!"

And those were my 2 dumb experiences

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    When I faced Palkia, I had only 3 Poke Balls.
    I did catch it though. :-)
    Was it all worth throwing away?

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was breeding in Pokemon Diamond for natures to go and EV-train. I planned to use an Altaria on a certain team. I kept riding my bicylce back and forth in Solaceon town, I kept picking up eggs, I kept hatching eggs, and I never got the nature I wanted. So after hatching 163 eggs (I had another painful birth right before this one and I was interested to see how bad my luck actually was, so I did keep count) I finally got the preferred nature. So, filled with joy as I was, I went to the Pokemon center to release all of the useless Swablu's. I guess you can see where this is going.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I accidently use a Master Ball on a Bidoof or when I kill a legendary and I don't reset. <_>

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I accedently killed Mesprit in Diamond...

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    When I was looking for something in SoulSilver's Safari Zone and ran into a shiny Hypno.
    Never again...
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

AdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Groudon dying to double edge. STUPID STUPID GROUDON.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast