Thread: Favorite Fire Emblem Games

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Favorite Fire Emblem Games

Which Fire Emblem game or games do you enjoy the most? Mine are 9 and 10, because of great characters, great gameplay, features which I enjoyed very well, and an extremely deep storyline.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Out of what I've played, 9 > 8 > 10 > 7.
    FE9 has the my favourite characters and storyline by far. FE9 is my second favourite game.
    FE8 has the most replayability and its plot isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I love most of FE8's characters too, but not as much as FE9's.
    FE10 has excellent gameplay, but it has no character development, an incredibly flawed plot and MICAIAH.
    FE7's overrated. It's full of plot holes, has mediocre characters (except Pent) and has the worst gameplay out of the ones I have played.

Overall, (FE13 >) FE9 > FE5 > FE8 > FE4 > FE10 > FE7 > the rest, since I know little about them.

FE5 has wonderful gameplay and my favourite protagonist. It doesn't have much in terms of characterisation, but I can excuse it.
    FE4's pretty overrated, but it's still a fantastic game with alright characterisation, a wonderful story and SETY AND LEAF (like FE5).
    FE13 hasn't been released outside Japan yet, but looks to be the best by far.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I will admit, I have a particular fondness towards Sacred Stones, which was the first Fire Emblem game I played.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3007-9495-2355
    FE8 was probably the easiest, but it's the one I've played and love the most. Lots of re playability, I've played through it at least 3 times by now, and I love the characters and gameplay.

Oh yeah, you probably could have guessed if you look at my sig haha.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4382-2004-0944
    I've only played FE 7 and 8, and I must say I preferred 8. I love Pent and all, but there's something wrong when you're forced to sit through a ten-chapter long "tutorial" with a lord that has less character than any inanimate object that I can name off the top of my head. Also, I hated how Mark has essentially no role in the storyline and was basically an imaginary friend.
    i removed the beautiful thing from my avatar it is now my profile picture

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Penguin View Post
    Out of what I've played, 9 > 8 > 10 > 7.
    FE9 has the my favourite characters and storyline by far. FE9 is my second favourite game.
    FE8 has the most replayability and its plot isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I love most of FE8's characters too, but not as much as FE9's.
    FE10 has excellent gameplay, but it has no character development, an incredibly flawed plot and MICAIAH.
    FE7's overrated. It's full of plot holes, has mediocre characters (except Pent) and has the worst gameplay out of the ones I have played.

Overall, (FE13 >) FE9 > FE5 > FE8 > FE4 > FE10 > FE7 > the rest, since I know little about them.

FE5 has wonderful gameplay and my favourite protagonist. It doesn't have much in terms of characterisation, but I can excuse it.
    FE4's pretty overrated, but it's still a fantastic game with alright characterisation, a wonderful story and SETY AND LEAF (like FE5).
    FE13 hasn't been released outside Japan yet, but looks to be the best by far.
    To be honest, the chibi 3D character look turns me off already in FE13.
    Last edited by Patriot; 07-11-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Sacred Stones and Awakening, but then agian, those are the only ones I've played.
    Pokezoon/Awesome Sauce + Cool Beans = The Ultimate Dip/ The 539th Regiment of Smith Flat Drama Storage/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sweet Dreams

Aww dang, it's true...