Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Prefer Physical or Digital Copies of Games?

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I prefer physical copies just because I can see my collection of games grow and I also get bonuses from where I buy the games.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1607-1762-2627
    I would have to go with physical copies of games since that way I know when I increase my amount of games. Not to mention, I get bonuses from where I buy the games.

Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Mandolore Shepard View Post
    I would have to go with physical copies of games since that way I know when I increase my amount of games. Not to mention, I get bonuses from where I buy the games.
    I get the samething when I buy pre owned games
    I choose Physical because what if your console crashes down like mine and then you would have to buy the game again (this is a good statement to all digital game buyers)cause my Xbox 360 crashed down and luckily no games were in it so physical is better.
    Spoiler!

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnivyX View Post
    I choose Physical because what if your console crashes down like mine and then you would have to buy the game again (this is a good statement to all digital game buyers)cause my Xbox 360 crashed down and luckily no games were in it so physical is better.
    Usually, online markets require you to make an account so that it can keep track of what you've purchased so you can download it free of charge if your system crashes down.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I am all for physical unless it's extremely hard to get (just like I put my version of FFVII I bought on the PSN on my PSP). It's also nice some of the cross-platforming you can do with the PSN. Anywhom physical copies are always nicer.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Over there! *points at my house* Nice, inn't?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'd rather have physical copies of games than digital ones. If you, say, lost the data for a digital game, that's it. You can't do anything about it.
    Also, depending on what you're using, you can't let people borrow your digital game unless you're willing to fork over the entire system just for a single thing.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    Physical copies of games. They dont have any of those pokemon game in the eshop + I dont really buy online stuff so its physical copies of games any day.
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Digital games are a lot more convenient to use and download. If I want to go to another area and play on a different computer, I don't have to carry around a digital copy.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiningbolt View Post
    I'd rather have physical copies of games than digital ones. If you, say, lost the data for a digital game, that's it. You can't do anything about it.
    I'd rather have digital copies of games than physical ones. If you, say, scratch the disk for a physical game, that's it. You can't do anything about it.

That's why most markets that sell digital versions of the games(especially Steam) make you register whenever you purchase them. As long as you have access to your account you'll be able to get backups forever(this can be different depending on what company you buy it from such as EA with their 5 use keys).
    | Fan Club | Tumblr | Stream |

| My New Let's Play Channel | Steam Profile
    |

"You can make it to the sunrise"

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly... it depends on which game it is. I like being able to carry certain games around to friends' homes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast