Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Angel Gone Too Soon (RIP Ami)

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4484-8437-4282

An Angel Gone Too Soon (RIP Ami)

An Angel Gone Too Soon

A voice cries out in the silence
    Light flows from the end of the tunnel
    Her soul is lifted away
    Summoned to the gates of heaven

Her spirit is sealed
    Behind doors of light
    Faith and trust bound together by love
    It is now that we realize

Everything happens for a reason.

For those of you that didn't know, we just recently found out that Aminty L, Ferrospike's Girlfriend, passed away due to injuries in a accident. This lost is especially heartbreaking because she and Ferro had just gotten engaged exactly ten days ago. ten. This shows that you never know when your time Is gonna come. I do not know many details, but I do know that Ami was a dear friend to me, and this loss is nearly unbearable for me to handle. This may be the Internet and everyone may seem to be simply lines of text, but once you get to know someone, it's easy to see these lines of text as people. Actual people who can feel things the way you do. They can love, they can hate, they can be happy, they can be sad. Ferro is also a dear friend of mine, and I will continue to hope for the best for him. Ami was like a sister to me, and like I said, this loss has left a huge hole in my heart.

Let this loss pose a question: Are you friends here... Truly your friends?

If I or one of the forum members here were to die tomorrow and you somehow found out, would you even care? Do you really feel attached to the friends you made here? SS is a site that has joined so many people together over the years. A few of our long time members have left this site and gone away possibly forever, or maybe even a year or two until their return. But I can guarantee they will never forget this place or the friends they made here. I know I won't. Though we may be many apart, or even in the same state or town, so close yet we don't realize, our hearts beat as one. One loss affects the whole bunch. I know wouldn't trade these past seven months I've spent here for anything. I have met some of my best friends ever here. I love every singe one of you, each and every one of you, even the ones I have yet to meet. Every single one of you mean something to me. All the people here that I have gotten to know, all the new members I've welcomed, all the members that have become my best friends over Skype... Even the ones I don't know yet and have never gotten the opportunity to talk to.

Half of what I'm saying may not even make sense. So I will end this here.

Rest in peace Ami, we will honor your memory here as well. We love you and you will be dearly missed. To you Ferro, all of our well wishes.

~Nova

❝ I eat pears now, and stuff like that ❞
    tumblr

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much for posting this, Celes. It's nice to know that a lot of people here really do care.

Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much, Nova. You're awesome for doing this....It's nice to know you care so much you would do this. I miss Ami too, and I hope Ferro sees this and knows how much we care and that we deeply miss her.

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good job, Nova. And, Ferro I wish you the best.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Life's a *****.

I cannot pretend to understand how you're feeling nor do I know what to say, as I've never lost anybody, let alone somebody so close.
    I wish you the best, Ferro.

And some music:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Badootel; 02-24-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, that's really sad . . . Unfortunately, I never got to get to know Ami that well, but I knew that she was very dear to Ferro. I want to shed tears, but I can't.

I suppose this will fill this thread with mourning. That's the only thing I can think right now, even though Ferro's the one who likes Final Fantasy games.

Life is like a cherry blossom; it is beautiful, but it is transient . . .
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 02-24-2013 at 08:40 PM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    I can't believe this happen. Some life's are cut to short.

Spoiler!
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my God. Ami was a great girl and I'll miss her a ton. Ferro I'm so sorry you took such a hard blow. Ami already understood you and loved you deeply. I hope she looks down at you in Heaven and waits for you. She was a perfect angel (who made fun of me) and I want to tell you that I will support you through this.

Your best friend - Megagamer
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    .....Thank you guys.....this means a lot to me...
    .She was the dearest thing in my life. I loved everything about her, her smile, her laugh, the way she would light up after I would kiss her. I still can't believe that she is gone, I remember kissing her and telling her to be safe when she went to a friends house. She was the only thing I cared for. I could have had a awful day but as long as I saw her, my day would be fine again.
    Thank you again guys.... See you in heaven sweat heart, I hope that you will always know that I loved you over everything . Sleep tight...until I see you again...

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't even know what to say at all. I'm sorry.

Here's some music. I think it's suitable.

Spoiler!
    YouTube / Muffin's Fiction / Fate / Tumblr / Twitter / Anime List / AMA

"Grit your teeth well, 'strongest' one. My 'weakest' attack might shake you up a little!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast