Thread: pokemon: the journey

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pokemon: the journey

Chapter 1: The start

"Inisay! Wake up!" yelled Ms.Hanamai at her son.
    "I AM up." Inisay yelled down to his mother. After a slight bit of movement, Inisay headed to the bathroom. In the mirror he saw the same sight. Messy,long, brown hair, eyes red with his contacts, and his most striking feature, his lightning blue eyes. "Eh. I'm fine." said Inisay. He went down stairs to see his mother at the table with a big plate of his favorite breakfast of milk, toast, a banana, and his special pancakes. "Are these mine?"
    "Yes they are." Ms.Hanamai said
    "Do they have everything?"
    "Yep. Sugar,cinnamon, and blood red curry."
    "Yeah! Thanks mom!" Inisay said, already scarfing down a pile of his spicy-sweet pancakes.
    "Well it is a special occasion." Ms.Hanamai said with a slightly sad smile.
    "Why?" asked Inisay, even though it sounded more like "Rye?"
    "Because I have a surprise for you after you eat and eat with your mouth CLOSED."
    "Sorry mom. So whats the surprise?"
    "Well if i told you, it wouldn't shock you as much. So we will not discuss it yet. Only when we get done"
    And with that, Inisay wolfed down his pancakes at three times his normal rate. Five minutes later, they were both done with breakfast.
    "Ready to go?" Ms.Hanamai asked her already energetic son.
    "Yeah I am." Inisay replied.
    "Well then, let's go."
    "Where?"
    "Outside."
    "Awesome."
    "Close your eyes."
    "But-"
    "It still needs to be a surprise."
    "Fiiiiiine." Inisay moaned.
    Inisay then covered his eyes and walked out with his mother leading him
    "Ok. We're here."
    "Awesome!" Inisay exclaimed.
    He then un-covered his eyes to reveal a large bag, a card, a wallet, a small case, and a large paper bag that looked like it had small objects in it, all sitting on a table.
    "Well? Go and look through it all." Ms.Hanamai told her son.
    Inisay slowly walked toward the multitude of objects in front of him. First, he opened the large bag. Inside was a journal, a town map, a pocket of pokeballs, a pocket of potions, and a pocket of assorted berries. Next, he looked at the card. It displayed his name, age of 15, a blank square, and the number 40593. In the wallet, he found 3000 pokedollars.
    "Leave the paper bag for a minute." said Ms.Hanamai.
    Her son obliged and asked, "What IS all this stuff?
    "That is your bag. It has designated pockets for certain items. I put in certain items in there that might help later. That is your id card. It has your id number, name, age, and picture, though you need to get a new one with your picture on it. That's your new wallet. I've given you some of my savings for this occasion. That is your new case. It has two functions. A badge case and a medal case. It doesn't matter to me if you use one or both. And that's it for now."
    "Aaaaaand why is this mattering to me?" Inisay asked his mother quizzically.
    "Well the contents of the paper bag may help me explain."
    Inisay grabbed the paper bag and lifted it's contents to place them on the table. He lifted and placed 20 pokeballs on the table. Five had a "K" on them, five had a "J", five had a "H", and five had a "S" on them.
    "These are pokeballs with letters on them. So what?" Inisay asked, genuinely puzzled.
    "Maybe it's not the pokeballs themselves, but what can be held in them that matters." Ms.Hanamai replied.
    "No way! You didn't!"
    "Oh but i did. Inside those pokeballs are different starters from four of the most esteemed Pokemon Professors in the world. Oak, Elm, Birch, and Rowan. They have all sent you starters from their respective regions to you so that you may start your trainer journey. Start by bringing them out by region. Start with Kanto, the ones with a 'k'."
    "Ok! Come on out!" Inisay exclaimed while tossing the pokeballs into the air.
    In a large flash of light, out came five pokemon. A Bulbasaur, a Charmander, a Squirtle, a Pikachu, and an Eevee. Inisay then went up to the Bulbasaur. "Well hi little guy. How are you?" Inisay asked the Seed Pokemon. It replied by making it's vines wrap around Inisay's head and pull it close. It proceeded to snuggle with Inisay. He then moved to the small Lizard pokemon, Charmander. "And what about you?" The charmander responded by spitting small flames out of it's mouth while spinning. "Well that was VERY impressive." Then came Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle pokemon. "Are you as energetic as the other two so far?" This time, Inisay was met with a shell with a small head poking out of it. "Haha. Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." But the shell remained enclosed. "Alrighty then." Then came Pikachu, the Mouse pokemon. "Please tell me YOU won't hide from me." The Pikachu responded by shaking it's head and jumping up and landing on it's tail, perfectly balanced. "Bravo, bravo.Haha" Finally came Eevee, the Evolution pokemon. "At last. The final starter. What are you going to do for me?" the Eevee then jumped on Inisay and licked his face repeatedly. "Haha. Ok,ok. i have to go. Sorry Eevee." And with that, Inisay called them all back to their pokeballs.
    "So? What did you think?" Ms.Hanamai asked
    "I can't say yet. I want to see the others before I make my decision. Next comes the johto region.

More Pokemon:The Journey in the next chapter

Banned SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awesomeness you really are cool in the next episode when you do joto do 3 starters larvitar and pidgey you are truly awesome man, this inspired me to make a fanfic about chuck norris lol you're awesome and grammar tips: don't start sentences with and its great though! Great Continuation on the next one please
    Last edited by GameDirect; 06-08-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: originally spam

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is terrible. I can't get through it because there's no paragraphing whatsoever, and I was still confused what the setting was by the end of it. And at least type this on Word so it's easier to proofread and we won't see this mess.

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you don't have anything nice to say, learn to shut up

Banned SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Buddy,buddy calm down if she's going to troll don't bother with her I used to ba a troll and they are not worth it don't bother she's not worth it I think you're great

SS Veteran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameDirect View Post
    Buddy,buddy calm down if she's going to troll don't bother with her I used to ba a troll and they are not worth it don't bother she's not worth it I think you're great
    Since when was a review a troll? -_-
    Last edited by Glace; 06-11-2013 at 11:36 PM.