Thread: Frail Floette

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frail Floette

So I recently started a new file on my Pokemon X, as I'd just gotten it on Christmas. Anyways, I was wondering what to choose for my last team memember and I choose Flabebe, which is now a Floette, but she's really frail! At least compared to my other pokemon. She's the lowest level because she keeps on dieing, at least before I got the Exp. Share, but she's still low level and it doesn't want to catch up. Top is a beast of a Charmander, at Lv.33, and her at the bottom at Lv.25, and second lowest is my Pikachu at level 27, but he can handle himself pretty well. What can I do to make her more useful on my team?
    Pokezoon/Awesome Sauce + Cool Beans = The Ultimate Dip/ The 539th Regiment of Smith Flat Drama Storage/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sweet Dreams

Aww dang, it's true...

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Through out all my years of Pokémon mastering, one truth has reoccurred always. If weak, level up. For more productive results, evolve.

Besides this, I guess you could try Super Training.
    Spoiler!

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915

And stop exposing a special wall to physical attacks.

Don't evolve it until level 46 either.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Or use one of the many other Kalos Pokémon.

You have access to what, four hundred?

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with Dragonite. There are many better Fairy types and if it's not working for you, then drop it.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I normally don't give up on pokemon but Floette seems like a lost cause with no move tutor. What about Alakazam instead? I have an abra collecting dust in my PC. What do you guys suggest?

I've got a Chesnaught, Pikachu, Charmeleon, Wartortle, and Larvitar for typing.
    Pokezoon/Awesome Sauce + Cool Beans = The Ultimate Dip/ The 539th Regiment of Smith Flat Drama Storage/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sweet Dreams

Aww dang, it's true...

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You'd have to find a trade partner then. I would say something like Gardevoir to keep both the types Psychic and Fairy. Not only that, you'll have some coverage for Larvitar's quad weakness to Fighting. Pretty easy to evolve as well.

Would've said Sylveon, but then again it's overused due to being a cute Pokemon and (apparently) Florges is a better option.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 01-04-2014 at 05:20 PM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    UPDATE:

Floette isn't so frail anymore. I didn't switch her out because I'm just too lazy, and I kinda of like her, even if she isn't Fairy/Grass. She's my lowest level at lv 62, but has a ton of potential now that she has Dazzling Gleam and Petal Dance. She's got a wooping Special Def of 222! And a Special Attack or 163! Charizard is lv 70 and his Special Attack is 194, she'll catch up in no time. The rest of her Stats are above 110. Anyways, back to Victory Road!

Aww dang, it's true...