Thread: What do you want from Gen 7?

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

What do you want from Gen 7?

So, should they make a Gen 7, what do you want from the games?

Personally, I hope they go back to sprite work. As much I loved X and Y's graphical style, I personally believe sprite art suits the franchise a lot more. Also, I'd like to see more than 69 new Pokemon. I think adding some more Fairy types wouldn't hurt at all, either. And, unless I'm missing something, I'm surprised they haven't made a legit Fairy Pokemon!

As a side note, and not saying one will start, but no arguments please. I just want people to share their opinions in a civilised way.
    Last edited by Gengar; 01-21-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Hmmmmm....... I just don't know how the sprite work could change for the 3ds. Honestly, I prefer 3d models.
    But gen 7, I can't think of anything else that should be added. How about a cool villain team that is awesome like team galactic. I know it's a stretch, but I'd like a game with like gens 1-4 if they can't fit every gen in a cartridge. Like I said, I know it won't happen, but it would be awesome.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Walking Pokémon and a story that doesn't suck.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty much everything people said in the "Problems with 6th Gen" thread, along with walking and riding Pokémon.
    (When I first saw the trailer I thought you could just ride Gogoat/Skiddo/Rhyhorn/whatever right from your party)
    Spoiler!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1607-1762-2627
    One thing I would certainly want to see in a 7th gen Pokemon game is a gym devoted to Dark types. Dark was one of the two types that was introduced back in 2nd gen and it still has not got a gym that particular type.

Spoiler!