Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Amiibo play

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly, I absolutely love the concept, but I feel Nintendo isn't using them to their full potential. Something where havin one figurine is ok, but there's still a bonus to the other figurines. Smash Bros. with the Amiibo fighters nailed it perfectly. That's why I went and bought a Yoshi. But Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon were just glorified DLC.

I want to see creative things like maybe a Double Dash mode in MK8 where each Amiibo (that is a playable character) you tap can act as your partner. Or maybe an Animal Crossing apartment where you can tap an Amiibo and that character will move into the apartment acting as a neighbor who will talk and give you missions for their game-themed objects.

Then if you have characters you cant see working anywhere else, use the dumb stuff like MK8 Mii costumes.
    I have claimed Totodile and Spheal on January 1st, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    I think it'd be neat if we made like a chronological timeline order for the Pokemon RPs. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoghy View Post
    If the Pokémon RPs are supposed to all be related, I think I'll go kill myself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    Good point.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    For the Animal Crossing thing, wouldn't it have to be strictly the AC characters? Since non of the rest of them are really animals.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    My favorite use of amiibo is yarn yoshi.
    Basically gives yoshi the color of the character.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234