Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foul Play series

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tried to,But dang it it wouldn't stop moving.I censored the word.
    DO what you want 'Cause a pirate is free!YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    :dance:

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY CHAPTER 7: Memories and his Cover Girl
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bre was flying around.She had no way of getting home as she was still lost in the woods.As she went back to the cave,she wordlessly rubbed Silver's head.She felt her tears fall.She knew Joe was out and she might as well get it out of her before he returned.Silver placed his little paw on her face.Bre smiled and laid down,Silver cuddled up to her and both fell asleep.

"Momma,whats this?" A little girl with long brown hair and eyes asked. "Thats a wolf sweetheart"Her mother smiled. Bre smiled and giggled,until she realised who the little girl was."N-No way...Mother!!!"She teared up.The very wolf who protected her had pounced onto her mother.It killed her. The younger Bre began to cry out in fear.Bre wanted so badly to hold the child but she couldn't.

Bre shot up. She looked around and took off in the air,flying away from everything.The cave,the wolves,Joe.EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

She felt something happen to her...A surge of energy before she fell to the ground."What in the world...?"She asked,clutching her head.Its then she realized it. She was going insaane. She heard a voice she had't heard in a long time...
    "I have a secret...Can you keep it...?!" It was menecing.It was Bethany.Her insanity was coming back.

"N-NO!"She shouted.Everytime she had that memory that Insanity got stronger...only this time...it was far too strong for her to overome.Her wingswwere no longer white.they were black and dripping with blood.Her hair as black and her hair was now black.Her once Brown eyes eyes were a pure white.Pupil and all.The accual white of her eyes were black.

She went into town.She had a knife of her.

Joe walked into town a few days later.It was almost time for Bre to finally get home.he passed by a house to see a report.

"A killer is on the loose. Witnesses say they would hear someone whisper "I have a secret...Can you Keep it?" before someone was murdered.This is as clear of a picture as we could get." A picture of a girl appeared and Joe almost choked.He KNEW HEr!it was BRE.

"Oh no..."he whispered and flew off.He HAD to find her.

Meanwhile,as Bethany continued to kill,Joe found her not to soon after her last victim. "bre what the heck are you doing?!" He yelled.When she turned around, he gasped.This couldn't look any LESS like the girl he had protected from Brandon. "Hello Joe.I have a new look...Do you like it...?"She smiled evily.She got a murderous glint in her eyes.He was her next victim if he didn't do something.

"Bre SNAP OUT OF IT!I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!!"He yelled,Getting out his own weapon incase this thing tried to do anything. She screamed out the one phras ehe hated the most."I HAVE A SECRET!CAN YOU KEEP IT!!!"
    "No.I can't"He growled,Blocking her attacks.He saw something inside the Pupils. She lunnged and he saw it more clearly.It was HER!Bre was trapped in by insanity.

He remembered what his friend Zahra had told him."Its not nbatural for something to happen.If that happens,them make like prince charmming boy,Because yeah.It works."

'here goes nothing' he thought.he dodged alot of attacks before it happened.

I don't know why you always get so insecure
    I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror
    And why won't you believe me when I say
    That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

See,Bre didn't exactly like the way she looked. She felt like she needed something more..something much more.He knew her kindness was perfect enough.
    When you're looking at the magazines
    And thinking that you'll never measure up
    You're wrong

Joe had been skillful,until he saw an evil glint in Bethany's eyes,She lowered the knife to her Aarm.he realized what was about to go down...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SO MUCH FOR A SONGFIC CHAPTER!!!!
    cliffhangers... MUAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 01-29-2015 at 08:55 PM.
    DO what you want 'Cause a pirate is free!YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    :dance:

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Foul play chapter 8: Quietlly, quietly, I'll stop breathing
    -------———-------------------------
    Bethany froze Joe's foot to the ground. He watched helplessly as she sliced Bre's skin. One scream in agony caused her to flicker and cut deeply into a vein. She passed out and Joe managed to get his foot free. He hurried over to her, and picked her up. He proceeded to fly to the nearest hospital.

" is my daughter alright?" Daniel asked." I don't know. I'm sorry I did this... I had no choice!" Joe explained to Bre's father exactly what happened. "A demon fell in love with my daughter! And she feels the same way. Ok I'll le it slide IF you treat her right." Daniel narrowed his eyes.
    "Crystal shore?" A nurse asked as Joe walked over." She lost a lot of blood. We need a blood doner." She explained," her blood type is O- positive."

" I'll do it" a voice chirped. It was a 19 year old girl. " I'm Cywren. I'm Her cousin."

Joe was allowed in her room but heard a frantic noise outside . " what's going on?" Joe asked. " cywren has O-negative." a nurse explained " wait Joe has o-positive!" Cywren smacked herself ." I'll do it. I'll do what it takes to keep her alive." Joe smiled.

After it was said and don, a few hours later , Bre woke up. Cywren was smiling look beside you "
    Bre looked to her left and Joe was asleep. " did he...?" Bre asked looking at the pint of blood flowing into her arm. Cywren smiled . " I can wait to see what the kids look like."
    Bre blushed and smacked Cywren .

She heard a laugh from behind her.Joe was awake(Too lazy to finish so use your imagination)

EPILOUGE:

-6 years later-
    Bre was now 21.She was pregnant and DOODLING!she may have been on the honeymoon but she still did art.
    "I wish i lived in the present,with the gift of my past mistakes, but the future keeps luring in like a bag of snakes"She sangs,she felt a pair of arms go around her.She looked up to see Joe behind her and smiled.She smiled back.

"Still doing them art requests i see?"he smiled."hey i ain't gonna let em get backed up like i did in middle school!"She replied as he chuckled.

bre smiled un aware of what horror would come,but not caring...
    (END)
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 02-03-2015 at 10:09 PM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have the prologue typed up and I haven't even finished the first story.
    SWEET MIRACLES coming soon

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Looking forward to it. Excellent work!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet miracles
    Prologue
    ( joes pov)
    Bre and I were 21 - well I'm 22-now and she'd been 9 months pregnant with our first child. Now it was February 14th and she was in labor.It took a while before Bre had finally given birth to a baby girl. I realized something- we'd been so caught up with the nursery we hadn't thought of the name. When the nurse asked, Bre spoke up first,"Aelita"
    I smiled. After a while she looked at me." What do you think of the name VAHL?" She asked . I was smiling " it's perfect. But I think heaven would suit her more" I replied. " why not both? Having four names is a tradition!" Bre giggled. I nodded . The nurse handed Heaven to Bre with a smile. The little girl opened her eyes and cooed. I smiled down at her. I had no idea what the name " VAHL " ment, but I knew AELITA ment angelic or angelic voice, and HEAVEN meant gift from god. It's why I chose it. She's our Valentine's Day gift from god.

-2 years later-
    Heaven was at home and I was too. We were watching a DORA THE EXPLORER dvd Bre had made for Heaven. I got a call only minutes later." Stay here, sweetie." I smiled. I hoped it was my publisher but it wasn't." Is this the Patterson resistance?" A male voice asked. " yes, who is asking?" I asked." This is sheriff Barkley. Am I speaking to a Joe Patterson?" The man on the other end asked. I started to get worried." Yes sir. What's going on?" I asked. Was this about Bre? She'd been gone quite a while. Heaven's birthday was in two days and Bre was headed to Walmart to get her some coloring books and crayons. She had to get some money from the bank first."you're married to mrs Bre Patterson am I correct?" He asked." Yes sir. Is she alright?!" I asked frantically. I almost fainted when I heard the next line."I'm sorry, but I'm afraid there's been a bank robbery. The robber attempted to shoot a young boy and his father. The bullet hit her in the head. I regret to inform you she passed away."
    "T-Thank you..." I managed, my voice cracking. Once I'd hung up, Heaven had walked in." Daddy? A-are you o-okay?" She asked. How was I supposed to tell my two year old girl that her mother was murdered?! I held her hand and turned off the dvd. "Sweetheart, we need to talk..." I told her. " is everything okay?" She asked. " no, sweetheart it's not... Your mother... She left us..." He replied." I know! She went to the bank. She said she'd be back!" Heaven smiled. I sighed
    "Heaven, I'm afraid she's not coming back... Ever... Heaven, Bre's singing with Angels now..." I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. Heaven wiped them away." Mommy wouldn't want you to cry, daddy." She smiled and hugged me. I felt her tears.
    We stayed like that all day. I got up and helped Heaven get ready for bed. " daddy, can you sing the lullaby mommy used to sing?" She asked. I nodded. After singing" wrap you in rainbows " I kissed her forehead and left the door cracked.

After a while of staying up Heaven walked in, hugging the teddy bear Bre had made her." What is it sweetie?" I asked." C-can I sleep in here? I had a nightmare.." She wimpered. I picked her up and laid her beside me." You know you never have to ask. Was it about losing your mom?" I asked ." Not only her, but you too " Heaven started crying as I wrapped her in a comforting hug. "I'm not going anywhere , sweetheart, I won't leave you. You're much too important to be left alone. " I murmured as I held her, kissing the top of her head. Something felt off

(BRE'S pov)
    I'm unseen but I'm watching Joe and Heaven. I'm a bat. I hid myself in the attic with no intention of harm. I transform into a wolf by day, bat by night.

-funeral joes pov)
    It's Bre's funeral. Almost every song playing is Japanese because of her love of vocaloid. I looked at the coffin she'd been placed in. Cywren had done her makeup. Her eyes were made to look like snowflakes were falling. She had her plops look like a rainbow with music notes on them. Her hair had been curled and she was in her favorite t-shirt( a shadow the hedgehog shirt with her name on it.) and a pair of blue sweatpants. Her glasses remained .

Heaven didn't want to come because she didn't like seeing corpses. I looked at the pictures Michelle had brought. One of Bre on her 10th birthday, her homecoming photos but the last one saddened me the most. Senior prom. Bre had decided to break the norm and did peace signs .

I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. Not tears of sadness. They were of anger. Who could do such a thing to someone like Bre.

- Bre's pov-
    I was a bat again. My pink glasses were on my face and I watched only one person. Joe. I can't stand seeing anyone cry. I was about to fly over to him but stopped myself.he saw a bat land on me he'd freak.

- 2 years after the funeral February 14th-

-joes pov-
    Another Valentine's Day without Bre, another birthday without her too. Heaven looked at me. I was still upset. Then I got a call. Heaven awnsered." Hello?"
    " heaven tell your father to turn on channel three"

After she informed me I hurried to do so. A face I knew very well was on screen.
    " arrested for murder , attempted sexual assault, assault and kidnapping, criminal Brandon Trammell has escaped from the prison with a note saying ' prepare yourself Patterson, your daughter is next.' Police advise others to keep a close contact with daughters and any other known female. Whomever this Patterson is is advised to run."
    I almost fainted right there. Until I got a letter

' hey Patterson.
    You know that ***** lied to you. Your daughter is mine. I did that to her as revenge. She was my girl until she found you. You took her from me.

I got my vengeance but I decided to take BOTH of your lives unless I get my daughter back. Heaven could be just like her real father.

- BT"

My eyes widened." Heaven, get your backpack and suitcase and fill them with clothes. You can bring three stuffed animals."I told her." What's going on daddy?!" She asked." No time to explain. Just do it!" I never raised my voice unless it was a crisis. Heaven hurried . I grabbed my bag and stuffed it with clothes. I put in three photo albums and when Heaven was done, we got in the car and left.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet miracles
    Chapter 1: it's been so long

Joes pov

I drove for hours. Telling anyone was much too risky. I stopped at the near Walmart and bought black hair dye.

Afterwards I headed out of state. We stayed with Bre's grandmother. I had done a pretty good job dying my hair and I began on heaven. I'd also bought her some light brown contacts to make sure she was safe.

" what's the fuss about?" Jim Lawrence, her grandfather asked. " Joe is here. Heaven is in trouble ." Her grandmother, Reba replied. We were allowed to stay the night, but I was sure it was mostly because of Heaven. Brandon wasn't her father! Was he? I remember on the honey moon Bre acted distant after a walk around Paris. She wouldn't even let me touch her, wouldn't look me in the eyes almost as if she was afraid of me. She was never like that before... It was true... But Heaven inherited blue eyes. She had Bre's kindness and knew what a father was. I may not be her father by blood but I love her like my daughter, and I won't let Brandon have her.

I saw something. It was him. I glared a death glare.i saw a brown wolf attack him. As it looked up as if to say ' it's alright ' I found the eyes beared a striking resemblance. Bre?

- Bre's pov-
    Well I figured out how to switch animals. Brandon was outside my grandparents house. I sprung from the shadows to attack . I won't let him kill my love and my daughter. He wants custody I'll give him custody. Custody of a coma!!!

I looked up at Joe and we met eyes. My heart raced as I nodded. My heart ached knowing he had no idea it was me . I ran off into the woods leaving Brandon a bloody mess but leaving something else as well . The sapphire and pearl engagement ring he'd given me. It was in the pattern of a puzzle piece and was one of a kind . I was saddened but knew it would tell him the truth.

-Joes pov-
    I saw something gleaming. I got a closer look. The ring. "Give this to Heaven. It's her charm now.
    -Bre"
    I put the ring on a chain where it turned into a puzzle piece shaped amulet. It was pink. A beautiful bright pink .
    I hurried to put it around her neck. I smiled.

" hold on young one..."
    ••••••••••••••••†¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â €¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢
    Omg I loved writing this!
    WOLF DETECTED!!!!!!
    It's bre

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet miracles chapter two: awareness
    (3 years later)
    -Joes pov-
    Heaven was never silent. She always made eye contact and understood. But now... She has a lost look in her eyes. She's silent and doesn't make eye contact. I took her to get a diagnostic. Her doctor, Dr.Chin, had diagnosed her with autism. I asked if there was a cure. There wasn't one. But I won't give up on her.
    That night in our apartment, Heaven walked into the living room with tears in her eyes." What's the matter, sweetheart?" I asked, sitting her on the couch. She broke down crying. I heard these words and when I did, my heart just broke:"I'm s-sorry I'm a disappointment ! I'm not the perfect daughter you wanted!"

I held her tightly ."Heaven, listen to me, you are not a disappointment , and you'll always be perfect in my eyes. Autism or not, I won't leave you, you're far too important to me..." I whispered. She calmed down."Who said you were a disappointment?" I asked." One of the boys at the doctors ..." She whispered." Well he's wrong. Get some rest, Semiah is coming over tommorrow ." I smiled. Semiah had been friends with Heaven for a while now. I smiled softly as she fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head. " goodnight , Princess." I murmured,falling asleep myself.

-Semiah's pov-
    I heard of Heavens autism... I knew she was different, but she was special too. "Mommy? What's autism?" I asked. My mother was Liz Livingston .she must not have. Heard me... Ah well.

- liz's pov-
    Today was the day. I was going to bring Bre back. I could see her, but her child couldn't for some reason.

See what only Nick, my husband, and Semiah knew, I had the powers of a sorceress . I know, oh my fawsh its witchcraft!

I use it for good... But unfortunately I didn't think this would happen... I heard the tornado sirens."Semiah, Liz, cmon!" Nick hollered. He grabbed all the pillows and blankets in the house and rushed us into the closet.
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 02-15-2015 at 05:36 AM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet Miricals chapter three:

- joes pov-
    I woke up to Heaven humming , covering her ears and rocking.i saw why. a tornado was outside and was getting close! I grabbed a blanket, two pillows, and Heaven. I made a mad dash to the closet and locked the door. Heaven whimpered as I wrapped her in the blanket and made sure to be infront if her." Shhh..." I softly murmured. I prayed that we'd stay alive, and If life had to be taken, not to let it be Heaven's. I swore to protect her, and I will continue to.

Heaven fell asleep as the tornado passed. I didn't leave the closet. She needed me right now. I just held her and fell asleep, a tear rolling down my cheek. Our home, I knew, was destroyed. We'd gotten lucky with the closet .

-Bre's pov-
    I looked at the house, then to joe and that kid. I walked over to both of them.i saw Joe hold our daughter in a protective embrace and smiled. . I turned into my wolf form and curled up next to them, on the other side of Heaven. I soon fell asleep.
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 02-18-2015 at 01:09 PM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet miracles chapter four:
    Joe:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12