Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foul Play series

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Foul Play series

Dissappearences have been sparking in Georgia.targeting children and teenagers around small towns.Bre's the daughter of a detective.this detective is a millionaire and has taught Bre a few tricks to help out if she ends up going missing.Like how to signal,pick a signal and stick with it.So these things are put to good use when She and her niece Sissi and nephew Jonathen go missing.Who's behind it all?Who will get out alive?and will a few enemies turn into Allies?
    Characters?
    YOU'LL FIND YOU WHEN YOU READ!
    I'm so very evil >:3
    DO what you want 'Cause a pirate is free!YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    :dance:

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY chapter one:The watcher.
    "Bre!"Caity and Jonathen Shaeffer yelled.Bre laughed.Her niece and Nephew lived with her as a result of her sister not having the money to care for them.She often visited though."Hey kiddo's!"She hugged em"How was school"Bre asked."Great!"Caity smiled!Jonathen started looking afraid."What is it,Jonny?"Bre asked before following his gaze.Someone was watching them.There was a van parked across the parking lot."Lets go,you two."Bre held both of the children's hands before hurridly walking home."Odd..."She muttered.She looked behind her,the van was following"lets go!'She yelled as the three ran home.

As soon as they were home,her father looked to the panting trio."You three ok?"he asked."We just got chased by a white van!"Jonathen yelled."What?!"The detective,Daniel Scharader,yelled,Looking out the window.The van was gone"Dad,he's not lying."bre commented."I know.Daniel isn't one to lie.But Just in case-"Daniel held his hand out for her phone and iPod which she handed over.once he was finished he gave them back to her. "I installed an App on your iPod,if either of these two or you yourself go missing,activate it.I put myself and my partner,Michelle Long,On speed dial.Jonathen,Caity,your tablets please."Daniel smiled.The two handed em over. "here we go.the same app Bre has is on your tablets."Daniel smiled at his grandkids.

that Night Bre couldn't help but feel watched.She turned away from her sketch pad to check her window."What the!"She yelled.That van was there.She had seen what looked like Children struggling so she hurried out of the room to check on Jonathen and Sissi. They were gone.She grabbed her bat and ran out but she was too late.
    "Bre,Whats wrong?"Daniel asked."That van...They took Sissi and Jonny!"Bre was angry.She loved those two like they were siblings.Bre activated the apps as the detective called Michelle.

The very next day Daniel didn't make Bre go to school.Everyone knew what happened. Bre instead walked aroundthe neighbor hood,her model KeyBlade in hand.She called out Sissi and Jonathen's names,with a small hope they had possibly escaped or atleast one of them had escaped.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OH DANG!CREEPERS!!!
    this si what happens when i watch "Unexplained disappearences"1 and 2.But he,this might accually be interesting.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY chapter 2:The next disappearence.
    Bre would walk around every week.She couldn't find them at all.it had been a month and a half since Sissi and Jonathen had disappeared,And the police had pronounced them dead.She wasn't about to believe it.Jonathen was 8,Sissi was 6.Jonathen always has candy,so she hoped the two could make it last until she found them.

She decided to stay with her best friend,Brittany Kellet.She'd come from Kentucky to give some assistance to the missing case.Unfortunetly,She couldn't predict the events that would take place that night.

Bre was in Britt's bedroom watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory.Britt had fallen asleep.Bre heard something and saw the van again.Britt's Cousin,Hayner was also over.Bre was about to go outside to get her bat form the garage.She was outside alright,But something went over her mouth and nose.She struggled to get the guy off of her only to fail.She was being drugged.Before she passed out she SWORE she heard someone whisper "I'm sorry."

When she woke up,Her arms were behind her back and she was surrounded.By children."bre!"Jonathen yelled as Sissi ran over. Bre managed to untie her hands and hugged them.The other kids cowered away."hey its okay,my father's the detective on this case,He's got us..The children seemed to calm down before the door to whereever they were opened.A cellar."Okay,Teenaged Brat get up!"a man yelled.bre looked around."you talkin' to me?"She asked."Enough!"he yelled,smacking her across the face'ow!okay okay,Jeez"She yelled.She stood up and walked up the stairs.She saw three other people.two other boys and a girl.They looked like they were around her age.
    "We need you so we can make the ransom call."The man who had Smacked her smiled.This dude was psychotic! Bre looked at the others.One had brown hair and blue eyes,one was blonde,and the other girl had a reddish black looking haircolor.Bre remembered in her haze she'd seen Who had drugged her.brown hair and blue eyes.She looked at that boybwith a questioning look."did you...?"She mouthed.He looked down.

After that buissness was handled Bre was thrown back down .When she reached the bottom,all of the children looked at her with fear."hey hey everyone,its alright.My father knows they have us,he'll get us out of this."bre smiled.it was fake.She'd managed to get the kids to sleep.She still had her iPod.Luckily she'd made sure to hide it in her sneaker.She activated her own missing person file.She then hid it again.This time behind the stairs .The door opened as she fell asleep.Someone touched her shoulder as she was fixing to scream,Someone clamped a hand over her mouth"Relax,I'm not here to hurt you.I'll uncovor your mouth,but don't scream,Alright?"A male voice said.She nodded,Her mouth was uncovored."Who are you?!"She whisper yelled.

"My name is Joe Patterson.I'm sorry we had to meet like this,but i want to help you and these children out of here"he explain."How do i know i can trust you?!You freaking drugged me!"She whisper yelled,All of this being recorded on her iPod.
    "i was forced to do it!i had no other choice.These kids and yourself could've been killed had I not done it."He explained."Well,why do you need me,you already have my niece and nephew?"Bre asked."because you're the detective's daughter.you're the main weakpoint.but i want to get you and all of these children home safely,and i manage to one by one."Joe smiled."All i do is i call the parents,tell them my reasoning for doing what i did,and they have their child back safe."he explained."Maybe i could help you."But first,you need to get Sissi and Jonathensafely back to my house,and tell my dad i'm in allience with you in getting them home."Bre smiled softly

"I'll see to t they get home safely."Joe smiled softly.Bre stroaked Sissi's head."Poor girl's terrified."She whispered."i feel awful,its why i go against it."joe sighed."Wake them up,Bre."joe smiled."Sissi,Jonny,wake up."bre smiled,shaking them."Wha?"They asked."This is Joe.He's working against the man who is holding us hostage,.He's going to call dad and get you home safe."bre smiled."What about you?"Jonathen asked."I'll be helping him in getting these children home."Bre whispered."Don't worry,you two,so long as you cooperate and make no noise as we leave the building,we should have zero problems."joe smiled.Jonathen hesitated before walking up stairs."wait."bre callled out softly.Joe turned around."if anything happens to them you'll be arrested within 25 secinds along with the rest of em."Bre threatened.
    She may be a detectives daughter but she knew how to arrest somone quick.

After the two were home,Joe walked downstairs "Your dad's worried,I told him who ws behind it.I truthfully don't think you should work with me.From what i just recently found out the guy is Brandon Trammell.Arrested twice for assalt and stalking.He could potentially kill you."He explained."What about Jonathen and Sissi?"Bre asked."Safe and sound,as promised"Joe smiled."Thank you."Bre whispered.she looked at the other children."We have 4 other children hear.They go home tonight."joe smiled."Then I'm helping.i wan to see their parents faces."Bre smiled.joe left when he saw dawn approaching.

When Brandon came down stairs and saw that Jonathen and Sissi were gone."Where.Are.They!"He shouted."I helped them escape.I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM OR ANY OTHER KIDS!!!!"Bre yelled,Standing infront of the kids.She was prepared to fight.
    "fine.I don't need them,you're the flower that i need."He smiled,touching her cheek.Bre backed away."Don't you DARE touch me you psycho!"She yelled.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OH AND THE CRIMINAL MASTERMIND IS REVEALED!
    And Joe is on Bre's side.
    Don't think this will be shorter than you know,because hey,who knows how long i'll make it.I got good ideas for this one.

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. Very interesting plot line.
    Brandon Tramell as the villain, tho. Exes do make very good antagonists.
    Oh and btw, I have you a secret present along with your book :)

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    DA BOOK!Woo hoo!...I'm probably the only person to get excited about books.
    and i know/I think i got him right.He used to flirt with me non stop.now he's starting to get an ego i think.
    and thanks.I tried SO FLIPPIN hard to make it interesting.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY chapter 3:An attempt to go home
    Bre and Joe were busting out.Joe grabbed Bre and her iPod and got her out of there.But as they neared the house,something happened.Brandon's henchman blocked them off and knocked them out.

as soon as one of them woke up,they saw the iPod with a signal beeping.Joe struggled to get loose,but was bound at the wrists.Bre was bound the same way,but was also gagged.She was still out cold.Joe looked up to see who was holding it.Brandon.Brandon threw it to the ground,breaking it."So YOU're the reason i've lost my fortune."He growled at Joe."Because never wanted this!"Joe yelled.He was drugged down."Nick,Liz,Get these two.We've gotta get out of here,the police know where we are."Brandon explained.the two nodded and picked them up.

In the truck with the hooded cover,Bre woke up.She Felt a bump and saw Joe.She was shaking him.When He got up,He decided to try to untie her.He managed to do so,and after she got rid of the gag,untied him aswell."Where are we headed?"She asked."I have no idea,Bre."Joe whispered. Bre wouldn't admit it,but she was terrified. Were they going to die? She didn't know,its why she was afraid.but being a detective's daughter she learned to control herself. Course her act wasn't fooling Joe.He looked closely.He had a special ability to tell if you were afraid by looking in your eyes.

He placed a hand on top of hers.She looked over at him.She knew she wasn't fooling anyone."Its gonna be alright."Joe smiled.He was lying,but Bre as Naive enough to believe it.He truely had no idea what would happen to them.He atleast hoped Nick had the decency as to not hurt the girl.he knew Brandon didn't.He could still see the healing bruise on Bre's cheek.

Bre looked to the small square opening that looked to be the window.She didn't realize how cold she was until a few minutes later.She rubbed her arms trying to give herself some warmth.She watched as they passed houses.
    She missed her father,Sissi and Jonny. She wanted to go home."Bre?"Joe asked.Bre didn't dare look at him.She was about to cry..she HATED when someone saw her cry.Her tanktop had a hood so she put that over her head,hoping her face was covored aswell.

"Bre...?"Joe asked,softer this time.She still hadn't responded.he saw a tear fall as he decided to lift her face so he could see her.Bre looked at him,with tears falling from her eyes."Its going to be alright..."Joe whispered,Holding her hand and wiping her tears away."Joe,I wanna go home."She whispered.She sounded like a scared child.It broke his heart. "I know you do,and you will.I promise that."Joe whispered,Wrapping his arm around her,letting her lean her head on his shoulder.

"Bre,get some rest."Joe whispered. Joe never told him this,but he'd been abducted aswell.Her father wasn't on his case and his case went cold. He knew he should've asked for help,but the parents of the children he'd managed to bring home looked so happy. He didn't want them to worry on his behalf.He didn't want Bre to worry either,but he'd decided that he'd get himself and her home.

"Bre,wake up."Joe whispered.They'd stopped.She was groggy but woke up once she'd been grabbed and forced out of the back.She was forced into a bedroom and soon came Joe.They were locked in."Well,atleast we have a bathroom."Joe pointed out.Bre checked the drawers."And clothes"She replied but sat on the bed.It was near a window but it was replaced with rubber and glued shut.Gorilla glue.She knew it.There was a problem.There was ONE bed.
    Joe sat next to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.She really wanted to go home. but she'd saved herselff or last as to get the other children home.

She took what Brandon dished out when one of the children was going to be punished.Beatings.She didn't care what happened to her,these children were afraid and needed someone. She was ready to fight but resisted.She saved these children from more pain.She was their guardian angel.

Joe was an angel aswell,the angel of navigation.He made sure they were home. He'd given the parents their peace of mind back.He helped parents get their children back.

As night neared,Bre grabbed the pair of pajama's that were given to her and headed for the bathroom,taking a shower.Afterward she walked out in the silver long-sleeved silk shirt and Gold and Black pants made of the same material. Joe went ahead and took a shower himself and came out in a cotten red long-sleeved shirt and white pants made of the same material.He found Bre brushing her hair out and putting it in Low pigtails.
    She realized the problem."We've been here all day and I just noticed we have one bed."Bre said out of the blue,face-palming.
    "Well,Its hard to see that when you're upset."Joe smiled."Either we share or one of us sleeps on the floor."Joe smiled again."I vote the share.I need something comfortable since my body took damage from Brandon and you saved my niece and nephew.Niether of us should sleep on a floor."Bre started blushing.What the crap did she just say?!

Joe laughed."is someone embarressed?"he asked."A little!"Bre retorted,covering her face.

That night,Bre went ahead and turned in.Once she had fallen asleep her glasses were still on.Joe noticed this.He took her glasses off and left them on the nightstand.He laid town with his back to her,and fell asleep.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yikes,
    HE TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR!
    Yeah.
    Bre is Naive.
    ...someone's sharin a bed..No.Its because theres ONE!I think Liz did that on purpose.She's shipping the crap out of them

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY Chapter 4:The Wolf that fell in love with Little Red Riding hood.
    As if it’s a coincidence this inevitable scene begins
    I see somewhere far away a flash of red swaying

Bre was allowed to be outside so long as she stayed around the house,as Brandon had put it,but he made sure joe would watch her so that she didn't run off.Joe agreed,as he didn't trust Brandon to do so.
    Joe remembered the first day they'd set their sights on her.he reconized her from school.She was absolutely innocent.He was pleading with Brandon not to do it,but he did it none-the less.She was in the playground with her niece and nephew. She had a blue cloth poncho on.The exact same one she was wearing now,it was electric blue.
    Deep within a mysterious forest, I found a black shadow
    Intuitively I run away for I know what will soon follow

Bre also remembered the time she'd seen the van alone following her.the very first time was the same day she'd been playing with her niece and nephew on the playground.The day she heard someone pleading behind the gym for someone to leave her alone.The days that followed,she got more fearful,but she was good at hiding it.Since she'd only told her diary about the events before the very night her niece and nephew were abducted,she'd been forced to hand over her diary.
    She remembered the day she'd accually been taken.She worked on calming the children before Joe would take them home.
    She tugged on her blue poncho and bit her lip,a bad habit of hers.she was wishing she'd told her father before about how serious of a threat she was dealing with.
    "Our encounter" (a scenario) that leads to the end (of our story)
    So I deliberately, go the long way

Bre kinda felt like this was sort of like the story of LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.With instead of one wolf,a pack of them.One had turned on the pack and tried to help her.As she was the little red riding hood...well...Blue riding hood.
    Joe felt like it was the same way.Except with him as having being so loyal and not exactly trying to quit until the Sharaders happened.He had however,gotten children home . He smiled.Bre was the BLUE riding hood.Not so little,as she was 14.
    I want to meet you
    I want to touch you
    I want to talk with you
    But it’s impossible

Bre always could remember seeing a boy stare at her.he was always in her class.one had two boys staring at her and that same boy was glaring at the other.She was always being watched.It turned her into a shy girl,but not that shy.Bre was too shy to talk to the boy,she had no idea she'd end up doing so. She saw him watching her and realized it.it was HIM.Joe was always watching her.No,he'd been watching OVER her.But why?She wasn't anything special in her opinion.but then again,no one knew her secret.the secret of her innocence,and who she was.

Joe can remember seeing her do something out of the ordinary.He had no idea what to think on it.
    You’re frail and I’m sly
    If we meet it’s “The End”

Joe remembered at school he was ALWAYS trying to avoid taking about or rather to her.He knew if they met it would be THE END.This was more and more like the story of LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.Except it wasn't.He had his reasons on not taking to her,the main one being to protect her.he himself was a wolf,but never was.Doesn't make since?He was a demon.It's the reason Brandon recruited him.Demons had a strength like no other,he would be able to drug the victims easily.he felt like maybe if he avoided talking to her,her family would be safe.he was wrong.He'd helped her get her family back together,except she was missing.She was in pain.
    Cruelly cursed no reason why
    Our fate won't amend

Ah, why are you?
    Ah, why am I?
    The Wolf and Little Red Riding-Hood?

Bre herself had her own secret.She was a loner,true to that,but with reasons.She was an angel.She was an elemental angel.Meaning she always had a stone on her to hold herself together.She was always wearing a white stone necklace.It was in the shape of a snowflake.A snow angel.She always told others it was a gift from her mother,but her mother hadn't given her that.as she had died when she was born.However,her father seemed close to his partner and she always treated Bre like her daughter.

The poncho she was wearing was infact given to her by Michelle.

She was cursed.Why?Because she knew what was happening.She wasn't allowed to fall for demons.
    I'm sure you'll visit this road again today
    All I can do is watch you. At my hiding place I’ll stay

Joe remembered her walking in.He noticed something.A snowflake rested itself on his shoulder. He knew it.She was a snowangel.He knew the two of the were cursed.He was a demon of the fire.He couldn't get cold,so he most likely would fake the cold shivers just to look normal.Bre however,her body was always cold.SHE was cold.Her body was about the same tempreture as a corpse.
    Joe knew the two of them were cursed because just like an angel was forbidden from falling for a demon,Fire was forbidden to fall in love with ice. It was something no one truely knew.he'd never hurt anyone unless nessacary.But if he exposed his fire powers,something told him Bre would be kept here and have her life threatened if he didn't obey. bre took her shower,put her poncho,which was now neatly folded,on the dresser and was in her pajamas
    You are hiding behind the same old tree
    So I walk by, and pretend not to be noticing

Bre walked by him,and she;d seen something aswell.A small spark when a snowflake she created decided to rest itself on his shoulder.As she showered,she didn't stop thinking about that.It bothered her for some reason.
    Her father knew about the demons and angels can't date law,and if he knew Bre had fallen for a demon,he'd be watching her contantly.
    This law was made because Angels kept reporting demons they'd dated had been abusing them.She pretended to be alright with that law.What if she was ment to be with a demon?
    Our eyes don't meet (though I want to see),
    our voices don’t reach (one another)
    Only our sighs synchronize perfectly

Bre sighed,Joe went to take his shower as she laid down on the bed.She looked out the window.Her hand pressed agaist it,wishing someone would help them.She was scared of of her wits already.though she wold rarely make eye-contact with him,she could sometimes see his eyes change color.from the icy blue to a bright red.
    And she didn't know it but sometimes Joe would see hers do the same.from firewood brown to the ice blue within a second the normal.Her eyes would glow.

can't meet you
    can't touch you
    can't talk with you
    But it’s okay

Demons and Angels had wars dating back to the 1500s.however,some fell inlove but were captured and killed.By the demons.The Angels would keep the demons alive.
    So even if they weren't allowed to fall in-love,these two considered themselves lucky to see eachother. Bre was happy to just see him,even if it would only be for the time she was spending as a hostage.She was still happy to see Joe.
    They had a secret language now.They didn't even have to speak,all they had to so was look at eachother.

fragile you and clumsy me
    If you are there, that's all I need
    If you won’t call this love
    Words are just unnecessary

Ah, In spite of my deliberating
    We’ll never change the ending
    These two began to realise something.There was no way they would change the ending.Bre let a few silent tears fall and joe just sighed.
    I wanted to meet you
    I wanted to touch you
    I wanted speak from the bottom of my heart

cute you and gentle me
    the idealistic happy ending

Joe was thinking.He knew that they couldn't change the ending but if they did,it would make them happy.
    He found her to be adorable.She found him to be gentle.
    If they changed it,it would be the ideal happy ending.Bre decided she'd break the rules for once.

So many times, so many times
    I pray “make things the way they should be”
    unfortunately, unfortunately
    We are the wolf and Little Red Riding-Hood

I want to comfort you who cries
    but my hand shakes

I wish I could love you, hold you tight,
    I know I never can!

However I struggle
    However I pray
    My fangs and claws won’t vanish!

So I’ll wait, till you stop crying
    Behind that same old tree
    Forever...

Bre realized she couldn't.She never could.it was like a glass wall was preventing it.She wanted to break it.When she thought Joe was asleep.She let it out into a pillow.her tears of her own fear and pain.some of those tears may not have even been hers.As she knew Joe was in pain. She could tell,no matter how much he denied it.
    that night,they dreamed of each other,hiding behind the oppisite sides of a willow tree.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'M KILLING MYSELF WITH FEELS GAH!!!!
    I WAS SOOO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY chapter 5:The Immortal Glass Wall
    I cannot reach you
    I cannot reach you
    I'm not allowed to reach you~

Bre sighed.She'd awoken last night at 1 AM.She realized something.There was always a glass wall.She was like girl in a cursed Mirror.Joe woke up just then and saw it too.She had her hand on the window and wasn't even looking at him.Instead she let herself look through the corners of her eyes,to the bed.That glass wall was suppost to prevent them from falling in-love.
    our immature love concept
    Rings the immortal melody
    Those Ambiguous feeling
    And the boundery of glass
    Started to form its shape
    Bre saw him looking at her,as he put his hand at the same spot.
    He felt it.He could feel her pain.It was in his heart.her was broken by this stupid glass.they knew they'd have to wait before breaking the glass,but they both knew that for now,they were lucky to even be-able to see the other person.usually the angel and demon couldn't see eachother,but these two,they were alright.
    Your mature and deep voice

Your crystal clear and beautiful white skin
    the rythem accelerates with our childish beahveiours
    its not right,it won't stop
    I cannot reach you
    i cannot reach you
    i cannot reach you
    I'm not allowed to reach you

Bre smiled sadly.She knew why.Someone had found out.Joe was angry but hid it for her sake.She was already upset and probably felt guilty,but she didn't need to think his anger was her fault.its the law.It ticked him off so much because he KNEW he'd fallen inlove with an angel.She knew she'd fallen in love with a demon. But it was sadly,forbidden.
    Though i could touch you is such a short distance
    you always seemed so far away

the fingers we reached out
    they'll never touch eachother

a relation that i can't erase
    and a thought that won't dissappear
    Bre felt herself tear up at the fact.Joe wished he could wipe those tears away.This wall was hurting them.She began to quietly cry.Joe pressed his other hand to the wall as she did.She looked away from him,Joe sighed.He wished he could stop those tears.
    She wished this wall would dissappear.
    But at least
    i'll be loving you

in the delusions(Dreams)
    She fell asleep with tears still falling.Joe fell asleep,Whispering some words."Good night,Princess." they knew they would still love eachother,and even if it were only in dreams,it was alright.
    Is it self satisfaction?
    That made me,so eager to express my heart?
    These dying morals
    holding in a desire to kill

The sadness
    had wet my cheeks
    is it because i understand a distorted fact

Joe felt his own tears rush down his cheeks,before hearing a ligh tapping on the glass.Bre had woken up,and seen it.She put her hand on the glass. She knew his pain.She felt tears fall again at the thought,but just smiled sadly at him,in a 'its okay"manner. Joe looked up at her.though his vision was blurred,he could see her eyes,
    Her eyes had become softer,but were still glassy.Joe pressed his forehead to the glass,as did Bre."This can't happen"he whispered."I can't reach you."She whispered.The two just looked at eachother in silence.They'd pretty much figured out the other was inlove with one at his point.
    The voice that calls my name
    The person who used to be my neighbor
    just the thought of you becoming someone else's possession
    its like grabbing my chest and taking my breath!
    "Joe..."Bre whispered into the dark silence.he looked into her eyes.the eyes that were once bright and full of life were now now dull,dark,and dead.Her pain. Joe asked her to sit back,which she did.With demons having increased strength,he broke the glass wall.HIs pain and anger had bubbled up and her pain had mixed it.he was careful to make sure none of the glass ward got Bre. Joe pulled her into an embrace,which she happily returned.

The Immortal glass wall had been broken.Joe kissed Bre's forehead as she fell asleep.He followed suit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I failed.
    I FAILED SO BAD!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?vIRVBO_26qk-The Immortal Glass Wall by Kagamine Rin and Len

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOUL PLAY CHAPTER 6: Escaping and reasons.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    A/N: OKAY IM SOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T WORK ON THIS!!!!Im so sad i missed it. anywho,its the fact that i can't write a good chapter on my iPod.i've TRIED!!!! but hey,i'm back!
    ONTO THE STORY

Joe couldn't take it any longer.he'd seen Bre's pain for far too long. He HAD to get her out of there.Bre was asleep and was unaware of his silent plan for an escape.once he was positive Brandon and his accomplices had fallen asleep,He'd fly out memorizing the route from their current location to her own home.

Bre,however,DID infact know.She'd wake up from one nightmare and see him gone.She would grab her poncho and ,while putting the hood over her head,let it turn white along side her eyes and hair,her wings were out,and she was ready to fly out to leave clues to their home.usually a piece of rainbow gum,that you could only get from her. rarely she had a snow crystal made that would glow when someone found it it was always arranged in a message saying "HELP".

As she flew in,she was met with Brandon.She turned to fly out but he grabbed her arm,slamming her into the wall."You little *****(ain't nobody got time for a cussword.use your imagination for what he said) YOU WERE THE ONE GETTING US CLOSER TO BEING CAUGHT" he shouted.His face was close to hers.She smelled alchohol.She did what she could do with her legs and arms pinned down.She took her aim and spat in his eye.

"YOU LITTLE!"he yelled,wiping at his eye.Bre took this time to get out of there.She almost made it"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"He yelled."GET OFF OF ME YA DOLT" She shouted.He slapped her"Not...One...SOUND."he growled.She was terrified.Would he hurt Joe?She nodded. She caused him enough pain.Brandon leaned forward and JUST ABOUT kissed her before Joe flew in,enraged.He'd heard Bre's screaming and found her snow crystal.Now he'd found her being pinned down on the bed,whimpering from pain and fear. She had no control over this situation.Joe was angered.His eyes turned red and were glowing like fire,He ended up with wings of fire and his hair turned black.he managed to knock Brandon off of her.

He hurried infront of Bre quickly but She tugged at his hand.His eyes softened and turned back to blue when she told him they needed to leave NOW.He nodded,grabbing her hand and hurrying out of the room with her,They took flight,hand in hand.They got as far as they could until they reached a cave.It was crawling with wolves.As one growled,it saw Bre and calmed down.She walked over and began talking."Hey,I'm Bre,this is Joe,We need a place to sleep,Is it alright of we stay here?"She asked.Joe looked at her like "is she seriously...?"

But to his suprise,The wolf nodded and alerted the pack.4 wolf cubs,1 tan,One grey,one white,and one black,ran out tackling her to the ground.Well,the grey and white one did.The tan and Black one headed for joe.He smiled and rubbed their heads.

"Hmmm...Ice and Silver.That about yours joe?"Bre asked."Hmmm...Ash and Fire"Joe smiled. The wolf began growling."Whats wrong?"Bre asked.She then saw it.Brandon was at the cave.

Bre whimpered as Ice and Silver licked both of her hands,trying to provide some comfort.Joe was angered,Fire and Ash would Make sure he didn't attack.Right now,Bre needed him for some comfort.Brandon pointed his gun at Bre.before he fired,the wolf Attacked.

The battle went on for several minutes before Brandon was the winner."I'll find you ...I'LL GET MY REVENGE!"He yelled running off.Bre hurried outside to the fallen wolf. She touched its white fur,it was soft.She felt her tears fall."Nre?"Joe asked softly,walking up to the girl.This wolf had just sacraficed her life for Bre. The pups looked up at Bre,each one trying to comfort her.Ice nuzzling her,Ash licking her left hand,Fire Softly nuzzling her,and Silver cuddling into her lap.Joe Pulled her into a hug,Looking at the wolf.He whispered,making sure Bre couldn't hear.

"Thank you...Guardian"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welp i think this chapter SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!
    I'm trying.
    Yes,Bre can communicate with animals!her spirit animal is a wolf,so yeah.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Did the forum system censor the curse word or did you do it yourself? :P

Anyway, you're typing this out on an iPod? Good grief that's insane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast