Thread: Guide to the Market System

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671

Guide to the Market System

Hey there! The Market is a points based system that gives you rewards based on how much you've contributed to the forum. You can find it here or by clicking the "MARKET" button at the top of the page. On there, you can see your point total as well as any purchases that are available for you to make.

You receive one point for every post you make, one point for every "Like" you get, and ten points for every thread you create. You may also get points from winning tournaments, or various other special events.

Additionally, newer users will have special rewards for reaching posting milestones! These bonuses are as follows:

50 10
    100 20
    500 50
    1000 100

Here is an image which depicts what each color you purchase in the market will look like on the Midnight and Metal skins (thanks shaymin):
    Spoiler!

Most of the points system should be self explanatory, but let me know if you have any questions! Good luck and happy posting!

(If there is anything you think I should add to this thread that is intended to cover the absolute basics of the points system please let me know).
    Last edited by Zachgoose; 08-05-2015 at 03:46 AM.