Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokémon Volt White Randomizer Save Swappers Nuzlocke!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Guys, I cheated and looked at the starters for the newly randomised ROM. All I'm gonna say is I have a difficult choice ahead of me xD

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Gengar learn to grind new party members smh. I'm excited to see what your starters are though.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    I was using the trainers to switch train them, get off my case Kappa

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Alright. So Gengy's laptop sort of broke down or something. Unfortunately, this playthrough will be on hold until Gengy's laptop gets fixed. Let's hope it doesn't take too long! For now, I'm locking this thread.

Also, I'll just say what the starters are because Gengy has kept us all in suspense for too long!! :P
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

Nuzlocke Update!!

So there are going to be a few changes to the way this things is going to be structured. Me and X have discussed this a little bit, and we've decided that to make this a little more unique and different from the other Save Swappers Nuzlockes on the forums, we're actually going to turn this into a Youtube series! That's not the say the other Save Swappers are being done badly, but we thought it would be cool to do it this way.

This change does mean that we're going to have to change the way this thing will be played. I have an idea on this, so I'll have another talk with X about it, but we probably won't be going Gym by Gym, mostly because if we did the episode lengths would be insanely long. Like I said, me and X will sort out all of these details and blah blah blah. Thank you for reading this short update, and we both hope you enjoy the Nuzlocke!...when my laptop is fixed, obviously (WHICH SHOULDN'T BE TOO LONG NOW)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123