Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494

[Pokemon RP] Shattered Spirit

Years ago, villainous teams rose across the land, but were defeated by legendary trainers. These trainers' names were {manga protagonist}, and their exploits were told of for generations. Or... that's what would have happened, and may still happen. The "for generations" bit has yet to happen, and it may never happen. A mysterious individual called "Doomrider" has gathered remnants of the villainous teams, and given them a new purpose. They gather under the name "Team Gaia", and their goal is unknown. It is time for a new generation of heroes to stand up to the challenge!

(I'm gonna be controlling this RP more than the usual ones. This means that your character may be randomly selected to be more important than they're supposed to be and their bio would require changes, and it also means that important NPCs might not be available. If you want to use a Gym Leader or a member of the E4, contact me first to make sure they're not dead or something. If you want to have a legendary in your team, do not put it in your application. Contact me about it. Abusing the legendary's skills isn't OK, you should only reveal the legendary when it'll cause maximum drama in the plot.
    The above is mostly due to the complex and mostly hidden plot of the RP, so these rules are in place to prevent un-intentional god-modding.)

Application:

Name:
    Region:
    Pokemon: (name, species, form/shiny)
    Appearance:
    Skills:
    Biography:

My application:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nayru; 02-05-2015 at 08:08 AM.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    why not

Name: Amelia Benson
    Region: Sinnoh
    Darwin-Duskull-normal
    Carr-Abomasnow-normal
    Lyn-Lumineon-normal
    Xero-Bastidone-Normal
    Appearance: http://rs829.pbsrc.com/albums/zz218/...l2.jpg~320x480
    Bio: Born in Snowpoint, she is rather isolated from the current issues. Spends most of the time in Snowpoint Temple, trying to figure out the riddle of the Continent Pokemon and protecting it.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!