Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School and service

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ugh! Well the Internet problem was fixed, but now I just realized I deleted chapter six trying to free some memory!!! I'm so sorry*hides behind the power rangers* DONT KILL ME!!!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter six

Joe was the first person I notified. He flipped. Thats when I met up with three witnesses. I knew them. Jordan,Cywren,and Vahl!!!!
    Jordan had seen a woman with aelita leaving the merry-go round,he didn't know it was her!
    Vahl had seen Aelita but didn't see if she was with anyone.
    Cywren say her,but thought I was with her!!u

-joe- it wasn't long before I got a call from a blocked number. As soon as I awnsered,
    " d-Daddy!"
    "Aelita,don't worry,daddy's gonna find you!"
    "You won't take her from me again!"
    Oh no,.
    "Lilly,please let's talk this out!"
    "You know,she's not normal. Only six and has hearing aids and prothetic limbs. She's a failure."
    "No she isn't! She's MY beautiful little girl,disabled or not! She lost her hearing to a cancer,LILLY! She lost her arm to it too!"
    " shut your trap!" I heard a slap and a small girl cry. I started to tear up.
    "LILLY WAIT! Please don't hurt her... What do you want."
    "I want this girl dead! I'll make sure it happens."
    "YOU DESCENDENT OF A SHEWOLF!!! You are heartless! I'll make sure you go to jail for life"
    The call ended as I threw my phone at the wall. I fell to the ground and cried. My little princess...

Bre:
    That night, I had nightmares . Aelita being hurt in the worst way possible. I decided to to to the living room. "You couldn't sleep...?" I heard a person murmur .i turned around to see Joe."Nightmares... Joe, what if we don't find her in time?" I asked ,tears filling my eyes. He took my hand and led me to the couch."Bre,don't think like that..." He whispered.
    Aelita was like my daughter. I looked away from her. It's my fault. I just broke down right there. He embraced me while I cried." Im sorry! I'm so sorry" I cried." It's not your fault..." He murmured. He was so kind, it felt comforting. I fell asleep as I calmed down.
    -Joe-
    Bre's asleep. I felt so bad for her. She felt so guilty, it hurt me... I just held her there,covering her with a blanket. She seemed so at peace. I smiled sadly, she felt guilty... It's not her fault

The next day,I spent at home with Bre. Her depression can be a danger. Seth was with Meg. Thing is, I couldn't find her.it was a few minutes later when I did. She held a razor in hand, her wrist above the toilet."BRE!DON'T DO THIS!!"I shouted,grabbing the eraser. I wasn't angered at her,more worried. I look and saw she'd already slit the right one."oh love..." I murmured, grabbing the 1st aid kit. I gently wrapped her wounds. As soon as I finished, I was just comforting her, crying a bit myself. Bad enough my daughter was missing. The girl I lovex just harmed herself.

"I'm sorry! I'm not good enough!" She sobbed. I managed to calm her. Tears were falling from her eyes. I just kissed them away and brought her close,letting her relax. I saw her eyes flutter closed."rest,Princess... Don't worry,we'll find her..." I kissed the top of her head,carried her to her bed and just laid next to her,holding her"...I promise"
    -------
    I'm dead from feels!
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 03-20-2015 at 01:52 AM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter 7
    Joe:
    I heard a knock at the front door.
    Once I opened it I was met with a gun to my daughters head. Lilly was here. " Lilly please!" I begged. I saw Aelita cry." 3 million bucks,48 hours." She wanted money. Lilly threw AELITA at me. My baby was back home. I made a good amount of money with my job, but not enough.

Bre quickly contacted Lilly.

"What do you want?"
    "Please don't hurt her!!! We need more time!!!"
    "No.i know its impossible. I did it so that I could. I WILL make him suffer."
    Bre felt herself about to break.
    "Please don't do this Lilly . Please. I'll do anything!"
    "She won't live. "
    "You won't get away with this!!"
    " I already have,*****, I bet you don't even remember me."
    "Have we met?"
    "Yes. Highschool. You BOTH WILL SUFFER! I'll even add the stupid boy to the list."
    The line went dead. Bre sobbed."N-No... This can't be happening."

She felt arms wrap around her. Joe was there. She noticed it had gotten late . She slept the entire day."shes home but..." He murmured."if we don't get the money in 2 days..." She continued."We'll lose her again." They both murmured sadly. Joe looked into bre's eyes,knowing she was in distress somehow.
    " she added Seth to the list..." Bre whispered, crying once again. Her nephew,Daniel , had been killed by a robber,it only made her cry more. "I know... Shhh....We'll be alright. Soon..." He murmured gently,wiping her tears and holding her close."Bre,thank you... Thank you for existing. You've definetly been the Orange within the purple, the one whose different. I got married,but I never did stop loving you..." He whispered, smiling. She pulled away,blushing ."Joe,you've been a light in my dark world,the one I trust the most. I went on dates,half of them hurt me... But I couldn't stop loving you,even when I had my amnesia,you were in my dreams."she smiled shyly.

Joe smiled,he'd pulled her as close as he could. He was biting his lip,what was he gonna do... They hadn't seen eachother since the day she had to leave...he looked at her lips for about a second,then back to her eyes. She was blushing. His hands gently went to both sides of her face. She took a sharp breath. His hands cooled her cheeks. She hadn't noticed but Joe had gotten closer to her. " I love you..." He whispered before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.she squeaked but succumbed into the warmth of the kiss. As he pulled away from her,after about 30 seconds,he smiled. Bre was the girl his his mother and father wouldn't have approved of. She dreamed,,was loud,was not the skinniest girl, but what she was is kind.

Bre smiled,cuddling him as she felt herself drift. Apparently she hadn't noticed what she was doing, but he was fine with it.he laid down, holding her In his arms."Goodnight,Bre." He whispered ,lovingly kissing her forehead,"don't worry, we'll all be safe soon"
    ------
    Curses!!! Curse the feels!!!!!*dies from em then expoles*
    Hdosiruvibkfjcgfjcuvi!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 03-22-2015 at 01:57 AM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter 8

Bre-
    The next morning,I had a call from Meg.(a/n: '.' Is Meg for the convo.)
    'Bre!'
    "Meg,is everything okay?!"
    'Seth is missing!'
    "What?!!!"
    I jumped up and sprinted to Aelita's room. She was gone too!
    "Aelita's gone too!"
    'Crap!'
    "I'll alert joe. Thanks for the update."
    Before I hung up I heard her gasp
    'Oh my gosh. Seth was taken by him?!'
    "who?!!!"
    'My ex husband!'
    "Oh my gosh. Quick alert the cops!" I hung up then got ready. My leather jacket was on,as was my 'bazinga!' Tshirt,my blue sweatpants,and my sketchers. I ran out there I saw em,Seth,Aelita,lily,and him. Braeden. The man who had charmed my sis into his plan. I must've been spotted because I got shot at. I dodged it. I was skillful as a ninja. I grabbed a metal bar." Bring it." I smirked. Seth took AELITA and ran. I was being beaten. The cops got there in time to catch bra eden,but Lily had grabbed the kids with my sight focused on braeden .

" put the freaking gun down!" I screamed."no! I want my children back! Even if this is the only way!" She screamed,beginning to pull the trigger."NOO!!!!!!!" I screamed. I realized I couldn't move.I looked away in shame... I failed."noo!" I heard. It wasn't me. The gun fired,I realized it. Joe. He'd been shot." DADDY!" Aelita screamed as Seth held her. I teared up,not of sorrow,but of anger. This was the boy I loved,the father of these adorable children. I screamed and used my telekinesis. A wrecking ball had hit her.(a/n:I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!)
    I cried realizing what I had just done. I killed someone. That was the first time I've ever been so brutal. I ran to Joe. He was alive,struggling to breath." Im so sorry ..." I whispered,tears filling my eyes. " not your fault... It's Lily's...take care of them..." He whispered. "No! You'll be okay! I swear it!" I cried. This couldn't be happening."We both know that's not true... I'm not gonna make it...that's why I left you custody of them... Take care of them love. D-don't worry, we'll see eachother again... I may not know its you,you may not know its me,but we'll see eachother again. D-Daisuki...dayo..." He whispered. Then he stopped.

Seth and Aelita walked with me inside.
    I just cried. "Bre... Daddy wouldn't want you to cry..." Aelita murmured..I just held her. I felt the air go cold. Odd,the heater was on and all openings were closed.

Joe:
    I just died. But I would still be with Bre. Even if she couldn't see it. I wouldn't let her go through this alone. I held her as she held Aelita. Seth was In his room,probably writing."love," I murmured. She didn't hear it. I sighed and let go, I needed my body. Meg!

(Done. Chapters done)
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 03-28-2015 at 05:51 PM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter nine:
    Joe-
    I had just arrived at Meg's . I found her dead. Government agents in her house looking on her computer." THATS her?" "Yep,that's the freak." It was Bre's picture. I felt myself getting angry. ." Shes to be exterminated.ASAP."
    Oh HECK NO! I grabbed the nearest object,a vase,throwing it at an agents head. It hit him. "You will NOT kill the woman with custody over my kids!"

No one heard me.

" sir,she has custody over two children."
    "Exterminate them too."
    Heck. No.

I left.

Bre:

I saw my laptop turn on. Word pad pulled up.
    (A/n: '.' Is Joe's words)
    'Bre, you gotta get out!'
    What the heck
    " who is this?!"
    'Joe. You can't see me or hear my but I went to your sisters. She's dead,you're gonna be next along side Aelita and Seth if you don't leave!'
    "Should I bring my laptop?"
    'No it's way too risky,take the iPod. Just hurry!'
    I hurried to my room and grabbed the iPod. I got the kids and left.

Suddenly Seth cried out. I look back. He'd been shot. I used my powers to get the gun out of his hands.

Joe:
    I had possessed her iPod so she could hear me. I may not beable to physically contact her, but I can record voice memos. If it'll provide some comfort to her. I needed to make sure Seth stayed alive and that Bre and Aelita were safe.

I heard a voice call out.

:that night:
    I recorded a voice memo.
    "Bre,
    Listen,things are hard now,but it'll work out. It's gonna be okay. Don't you worry. I wish I could look you in the eyes while saying this. Maybe I'll find a way. Don't cry,don't worry,things will turn out for the better. Life is just testing you,but don't give in. Stay strong,Princess. Daisuki dayo."
    I titled it "listen please."
    After a while,she fell asleep. I wrap my arms around her,giving her a beautiful white aura,it's what she deserves in her time of pain...
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 03-28-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Joooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know I cried too!😢

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter 10
    Joe:
    I saw someone in the middle of the sidewalk. Bre was out on the streets. She's on the run remember?. I say red hair and brown eyes. "Hi. I'm Liz,demon of light!" She smiled ."I'm Joe... What are you doing here?" I asked. " your sorrow brought me here. There's someo you want to be close to, isn't there?" She amazed me." Yes but I dont have a body,"

" this is you correct?" She asked,holding a limp body. It was clothed,leather jacket,blue t-shirt,blue jeans,sneakers. Brown hair and all." Yes. " I replied.
    she nodded,her eyes a glowing white. I felt myself fly into this body. I blacked out.

I awoke once more. I saw the agents and hurried to awaken Bre. They saw me, I stood infront if her.
    I closed my eyes,preparing for gunfire that never came. I looked to see Jordan,VAHL ,Cywren,Liz,and a boy with blonde hair." Get Bre and the kids to safety!" Jordan yelled. A ginger ghost and a brunette demon grabbed Seth and Aelita . I grabbed Bre and ran.

As of late shes not awake... I hope she wakes up. I really do because I'm planning a homicide here.

Bre:
    What? Where am I..
    What in the heck.
    Mommy?
    I see her... She was taken when i was six. Government agents took her from me...
    The woman who raised me is a foster mom.

I was out in the snow.
    I cried.
    My name...
    "Crystal"
    I'm not who I think I am?!
    ...who am I??!!!!!!!!!...
    I scream,' I hate you!!!!!!'
    Oh my gosh!

No... I hate myself... I know nothing of my life after all...
    Who am I?!
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 03-30-2015 at 12:32 AM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter 11:
    (WE BE IN HIS HEAD)
    Joe:
    Slowly I was growing angrier.she wasn't waking up.
    I would do anything to see her chocolate brown orbs right now. Desperation attacked my heart,
    Bre...please wake up ...please,I'm planning on a homicide right now and it might just happen if you don't wake up.
    "Trust me I wanna wake up" her voice rang,"I'm using my telekinesis as a mind link ."
    Are you kidding me?!

(Chibi chapter ^_^)
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 04-05-2015 at 06:48 PM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SnS chapter 12

Bre was still unconscious. Aelita was curled up next to Joe Asleep. Joe held her securely and sighed. None of them deserved this. Bre inside was mourning. Her twin had died a few short weeks ago and she was being hunted by the government. She knew what they did. After all,she wasn't the only one born with telekinesis

(Flashback to June 21st,1996)
    Bre and Meg had been born. They shared a face but not a family. Meg was born as Destiny Alice Winters. Bre wad born as (not done yet
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 04-13-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12