Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia - Don't Lose Yo Guvna

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Whoa I just said you could be the one. I wasn't accusing you. You got defensive fairly easily there. I was just stating the possibilities. No need to get super defensive lol.

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    It took me a second for the rules to kick in, but now I understand the situation. There is now one vanilla mafia and one yakuza member, and yeah it would make sense for the second yakuza to fish information or something, wouldn't it?

As of now, though, everyone should say something. Did the tracker find anything? if not, I'd say stay hidden.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    The only person that should out is Tracker with guilty or Shrink if they watched someone besides themselves. That way the person they watched is a near guaranteed clear. Otherwise we just random lynch I guess.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Shrink could've been yakked and claim self shrink (when they didn't) fyi so they're not clear

Zach being incredibly active at Day 1 like always. Sceptile shouldn't be surprised by this.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I wasn't surprised. In fact quite the opposite. I wasn't suspicious of him at all until he got hyper defensive when all I said was that he COULD have done the same thing.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    He could have, but I digress. I strongly think that Zach is not mafia at the moment, but I'd have no idea who would be mafia in this case. I'm not voting until there's more talking the a tracker guilty or something.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    That's a fairly early read. Zach could easily be wifoming right now, and is only acting super defensive about to get you guys away from him.

It's easy to see him as both alignments really. Don't leave him out of today's lynch.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    From the looks of it I doubt tracker found anything and I think it's best for them to lurk in the shadows for more reportd until they find something that guilties some1. Nobody should be left out of todays lynch since nobody has been cleared. A townread this early isn't very legitimate especially when it's Zach just doing his normal routine of posting often d1. Btw keep in mind that any role could have been yakked n1 or shrink may have saved someone. For all we know tracker might have died lol

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I'm gonna lynch Gengar just so that he'll say something. He's been on a few times today but has said nothing.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    To be honest I haven't said anything because most of you have covered what I would've said anyway. I kind of agree with Scept and I find it odd that Zach got really defensive when he wasn't even being accused of anything. Having said that, I've seen how Zach plays, and I know how active he usually is d1, so I really can't make up my mind. Mafia hurts my brain :/

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast