Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Follow the Leader

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospering View Post
    Well gg, this setup I actually do like since it involves an abundance of scumhunting. XpL seemed a little off d1 with his rare sarcasm since he usually takes each game seriously. Moreover, he didn't really lead town in terms of strategies or plans an instead layed low. Thankfully gov was able to stay alive til d3 because had gov died n2 it would have been lylo with no clears and anon votes. :/
    SPS going against himself when he didn't need to gave me a tr on him which i forwarded to scept. I'm still wondering why XpL killed Gengar n2. Maybe wifom got to him with my cheesy " oh don't worry ive talked to gov about him" posts. This setup definetly has potential. Judge outs d1, gov contacts him they lynch in pool. D2 ppl lynch their foses if gov is getting lynched they ot. If town doesnt lynch maf d1 btw they're screwed.
    With the gengar lynch I think it was because he was the only one who really was going after SPS so it would look like SPS did the kill. Plus, it would allow him to act like it was a weird play. It almost worked too but I changed my mind in the end.

AdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Deliberately avoided Gov N3 because I didn't want public votes to influence people D3.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213