Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Anime Opinions

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I like angel beats with it's current 13 episodes (most people think it would have been way better with another 13)
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzi9816 View Post
    I like angel beats with it's current 13 episodes (most people think it would have been way better with another 13)
    Idk if it woulda been necessarily better with an extra season but it certainly would have been nice to see more of the Angel Beats World and see more characterization.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    thats what vns are for
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tainers14 View Post
    I agree with you on this! Izaya is probably my least favourite drrr character. Idk how some people can have him as his avatar and sig and not feel dirty.
    I'm a dirty boy. :^)

Some more that I have:
    -Never got the hype around Madoka Magica, just seems like another magical girl anime to me
    -Never got the hype around Toradora either, but part of it is me being picky about harem anime (even though I liked P4: Golden, which is basically a harem game)
    -Sword Art Online 2 was bad (most of my friends liked it, not so much for me)
    Last edited by Merga; 03-15-2015 at 04:41 AM.

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Merga View Post
    Never got the hype around Toradora either, but part of it is me being picky about harem anime
    Toradora isn't a harem anime......

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marissachu View Post
    Toradora isn't a harem anime......
    I'm sorry. I thought every girl liking the same guy makes something considered a harem anime, even though the series isn't revolved around that. I'm sorry. I'm just going to hide in a corner now and never show my face in this section ever again.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    westernised cartoons are more enjoyable than anime because their original language is my first language so it doesn't have to go through the baddening of dubbing it and i dont have to use subtitles to needlessly ruin my immersion.

oh, and yu-gi-oh 5ds is good or something. idk.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I sincerely hope the cartoons produced in your country are of higher quality than the cartoons produced in my country >_<

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    @Mega That's generally the case, but Toradora is the greatest love story ever told so it doesn't count (Actually, it's more of a straight romcom than a harem because there aren't as many ridiculous anime hijinks and it's more focused on drama, I'd say).

@Luna fair point. Subs don't bother me personally, but I can see that argument. Anime just usually has stuff that western cartoons don't for me. Like I laugh a lot at western shows but not many of them have a lot of serious plot and whatnot, like some of my favorite anime. And while there are def. funny anime, Western cartoons have a different kind of comedy feel to them (not to mention nostalgia). So depending on my mood I may also want to watch stuff made in the west.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Unpopular opinions? Hmm...

- I've always hated Inuyasha. Especially when it was popular in the West. Kagome (sp) is my least favorite female protagonist of all time. Not sure how unpopular that is since Inuyasha is kinda irrelevant these days.

- I find Log Horizon really boring. Besides the main character everyone in it seems either very generic or not interesting enough to put any investment into.

- I thought Shana was really not good. At all. (the first season anyway)

- I think DBZ is a good anime!

- Oh is it unpopular to say I enjoyed Bleach?
    Last edited by Will; 03-15-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast