Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia - Fool Training 3...3!

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Alright, after thinking about it, I came to a conclusion.

I already gave everyone an extra 24 hours just so that no one ends up vegging. Lugia voted an hour late, so her vote shouldn't count. I thought of letting it slide, but then I realized that everyone no lynched just because they were expecting Lugia to veg when they could've had someone else lynched. The game's outcome would've been different if they didn't choose to nl. So, while I don't want to, I think it's more fair if I let Lugia veg. Sorry.

The remaining seven people were told by X to do whatever they wanted, as long as there was at least one dead body by the end of the day.

And so, the seven suspects decided to settle everything once and for all!!! ...With a friendly game of Rock Paper Scissors. They decided to have a round robin tournament, and kill off the person with the lowest score. Best of 1. No whining.

It turns out that Sonrio had won 6 out of 6 times.

"I CALL BULL****!!" yelled HeavenlyFlame.

"You're just salty because you didn't think of using a gun in Rock Paper Scissors!" replied Sonrio.

Apparently, Sonrio had his index finger and his thumb up and his three other fingers were folded. He then claimed that it was a gun, and somehow, it got counted as a win.

Anyway, Lugia ended up losing with no wins. Everyone was about to beat her up and kill her, but Lugia had other plans. She pulled out a pill from her pocket and swallowed it.

"What did you just do...?!" asked Sonrio, in shock.

"Hahahahaha!!" laughed Lugia, "Fool, I will not go down to the likes of you! This pill will turn me into a lifeless vegetable before any of you can harm me--!"

Suddenly, Lugia's form changed to that of a potato.

Everyone stood there in silence for two minutes before Sonrio broke the silence.

"ANYTHING CAN POTATO!!!" he yelled, before diving towards the potato on the ground and eating it.

Players Role Status
    StarryPikachuSky ??? Alive
    Prospering Doctor Dead (Killed n1)
    sonriopoby123 ??? Alive
    Derose ??? Alive
    Nayru ??? Alive
    ozzi9816 ??? Alive
    Lugia Fool Dead (Vegged d1)
    HeavenlyFlame ??? Alive

Lugia, the Fool, has turned into a vegetable!
    Night 2 begins! You have 24 hours!
    Last edited by X!!; 03-19-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Well, this game has just become a real disappointment.

There were two people among the six suspects who happened to be the true culprits behind Zach's murder. They were also responsible for the murder of Prospering. They were going to kill Sonrio next, but when they entered Sonrio's room, a masked man in black, holding a gun was already there, and Sonrio was already dead. Sonrio apparently had a kitchen knife in his hand.

The masked man started making shouts of victory or something, "IT IS I, DEROSE THE VIGILANTE, WHO SHALL PUT AN END TO ALL OF THIS!! FEAR MY SICK READS, FOR ALL OF YOU SCUMMY PEOPLE SHALL BE CAUGHT AND KILL--!!"

Before he could finish, he was shot in the back of the head...twice. One bullet from each person behind him. Derose lay on top of Sonrio, dead.

"Well, that was easy." the two people said. They left the room.

The next morning, X had gathered the remaining four suspects, thinking the murderers were dead.

"MY SUPER RELIABLE NOTEBOOK OF WISDOM SAYS THAT DEROSE AND SONRIO WERE THE CULPRITS, AND THEY KILLED EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT OVER A POTATO OR SOMETHING. SONRIO STABBED DEROSE WITH THE KITCHEN KNIFE, AND DEROSE SHOT SONRIO. THEY BOTH WERE SCREAMING LIKE "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH I'M DYIIIIIIING" AND THEN THEY BOTH DIED."

The remaining four people just facepalmed.

"But X..." Nayru tried to point out, "Derose doesn't have any stab wounds! Instead, he has two bullet holes on the back of his head!"

"**** THAT. MY NOTEBOOK OF WISDOM IS MORE RELIABLE THAN LOGIC. THIS CASE IS CLOSED, SO YOU ARE FREE TO GO. GTFO." responded X.

And the truth was lost forever.
    The end.
    *book closes*

Players Role Status
    StarryPikachuSky Vanilla Mafia Alive
    Prospering Doctor Dead (Killed n1)
    sonriopoby123 Villager Dead (Killed n2)
    Derose Vigilante Dead (Killed n2)
    Nayru Hooker Alive
    ozzi9816 Villager Alive
    Lugia Fool Dead (Vegged d1)
    HeavenlyFlame Cop Alive

Sonrio, the Villager, has been killed!
    Derose, the Vigilante, has been killed!

Mafia wins!
    StarryPikachuSky and Nayru gain 30 forum points!

If you want to see all the night actions and stuff, here they are:
    Spoiler!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    This game was kind of all over the place, tbh. It was fun to read at first, but then it all became a bit confusing and difficult to follow. Also, sad to say this is Lugia's final ever forum Mafia game :/

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    LOL c
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Good job to the mafia, I guess. I'm sorry for my vegging (again, I know); I was just trying to get myself lynched since I was the fool. I figured it would work like the last game, where I was lynched due to my inactivity but put a vote in at the last minute so I wouldn't veg. Sadly, I was an hour too late.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    Fun fact, we didn't kill the vigi (I think). It's a case of vigi killing the same person and dying.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789