I've felt like we could use some RP for a while. I've also been feeling a bit crazy so I made this roleplay highly unusual.

Multiple personality disorder.... schizophrenia..... there are a lot of ways to describe a person whose personality rapidly changes majorly. However, in this world, multiple personalities are considered normal. That is, two personalities are considered normal. Any more or any less and a person isn't considered human. They can't get jobs, their families disown them, nobody wants to be their friend.

A strange magic envelops this world. The two personalities take turns controlling the body, which changes depending on who's driving. Sudden change in hairstyle or species can be explained by the so-called Shift. Some humans are skilled Pokemon trainers because of the Pokemon living inside their minds.
The main personality is called a Primum, the secondary called a Tergum. Any other personalities are not given titles.
The person is referred to by the Primum's name, gender and species, but the Tergum can be completely different.
Whichever side of the personality that's not in control can communicate with the controlling side. Some people use this to their advantage, having their Primum focusing on a difficult task while the Tergum thinks about an important subject.
Telepathy is not an uncommon ability, but is only known to be used by the Tergum.

The central city in the land of Ganalgia is called Umbria. The leader of this city is called James Goldman, but his Tergum is a Hydreigon. Other cities can be founded by any player at any time, but this is probably the most convenient one to base a plot in.

Rules:
Normal people have two personalities, a main and a secondary. I know people want to be unique sometimes, so there's a bit of artistic freedom here. However, to keep it unique, only the normal 2-personality combo is allowed for multiple people.
All the roleplay rules and things like that

Application:
Primum
Name:
Species:
Tergum
Name:
Species:
This is the required info, you may add more if you wish to.

I'll do my application later