Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia - Trust Each Other x Janitorial

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

[CLOSED] Mafia - Trust Each Other x Janitorial

I saw this setup, and I was like, "It looks fun. Too bad there's a Disguiser though."

And then I thought about replacing the Disguiser with the Janitor. And then I thought Maf would be OP because of having both a Stalker and a Janitor, so I had the Stalker and Vanilla Mafia switch places. Janitorial 2.0's Mafia roles consist of a Vanilla Mafia, a Janitor, and a Lawyer anyway, so I thought it would make more sense if the two confirmed Mafia roles would be a Vanilla Mafia and a Janitor instead of a Stalker and Janitor.

I'm not sure if the strategy for the original TEO setup would be helpful, since there are a few changes, but it might be worth reading. Who knows. Just keep the changes of the setup in mind when reading the strategy guide thing.

RULES:

Spoiler!

ROLE LIST:

Town

Villager x4 - Has no night action and can only vote during the day. The most powerful role in the game!

[3 of the 4 roles will be chosen depending on what the Mafia's roles are.]

Cop x1 – Visits one person at night. Will receive an innocent or guilty report, depending on the chosen person's alignment. (Power Role)
    AND/OR
    Doctor x1 - Visits one person at night. Prevents that person from dying on that night. (Power Role)
    AND/OR
    Watcher x1 – Chooses one person at night. Will know who visited that person. May alternatively choose to watch self. Watcher's night action doesn't count as a visit. (Power Role)
    AND/OR
    Bomb x1 – Anyone who kills the Bomb (other than through lynching) will be blown up and die. (Power Role)

Mafia

Vanilla Mafia x1 - Kills one person at night.

Janitor x1 - Visits one person at night once per game. If the chosen person dies on that night, only the Janitor will know their role. (Power Role)

[1 of the 4 roles will randomly be chosen.]

Hooker x1 - Visits one person every night. If the chosen person's role is a role that visits, they will be role blocked. (Power Role)
    OR
    Stalker x1 - Visits one person every night. Will learn the role of the chosen person. (Power Role)
    OR
    Lawyer x1 - Visits a fellow Mafia member every night. The chosen person will appear as innocent in Cop reports for the night. (Power Role)
    OR
    Framer x1 - Visits one person every night. That person will appear as guilty in Cop reports for the night. (Power Role)

This is a multisetup, and the possible setup combinations are:
    [Villager x4, Cop x1, Watcher x1, Bomb x1, Vanilla Mafia x1, Janitor x1, Hooker x1]
    [Villager x4, Doctor x1, Watcher x1, Bomb x1, Vanilla Mafia x1, Janitor x1, Stalker x1]
    [Villager x4, Cop x1, Doctor x1, Bomb x1, Vanilla Mafia x1, Janitor x1, Lawyer x1]
    [Villager x4, Cop x1, Doctor x1, Watcher x1, Vanilla Mafia x1, Janitor x1, Framer x1]

Basically:
    Hooker = No Doctor.
    Stalker = No Cop.
    Lawyer = No Watcher.
    Framer = No Bomb.

I have no idea how balanced/imbalanced this is and I can only hope for a good outcome.

SIGN-UPs

1. Prospering
    2. Aaron
    3. SuperSceptile
    4. Vulpinian Shinx
    5. Nayru
    6. StarryPikachuSky
    7. Tomato
    8. sonriopoby123
    9. Davismt
    10. Zachgoose

If you win as a town member, you will gain 20 forum points. If you win as a Mafia member, you will gain 30 forum points.

Additionally, at the end of the game, I will randomly generate three people. If your name happens to be generated and you end up winning, I will personally donate 100 forum points to you. I will not include your name in the randomizer if you suicide btw.
    Last edited by X!!; 04-28-2015 at 02:45 AM.

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Interesting setup, In

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    yo b im in

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I'm in

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    I am in. Fun set-up.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    You have caught my intrigue

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'd like to be ​in.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in.
    I have claimed Totodile and Spheal on January 1st, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    I think it'd be neat if we made like a chronological timeline order for the Pokemon RPs. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoghy View Post
    If the Pokémon RPs are supposed to all be related, I think I'll go kill myself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    Good point.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    fiiiiiiiine
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Changing the bonus points to 100 instead of 50 to give people more incentive to join.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast